CHAPTER 19: Let The Games Begin.....

RYAN

        Before leaving, I had made sure to tell my pack that they needed to be sure to let me know if they suspected anything suspicious or and anyone.

        I also had decided that it would be best to take my parents' private jet.

       I wish I could've recorded or at least taken pictures of Ashley's reactions for when she first saw the jet and when she looked around inside. It was adorable. Reminded me of a kid.

      After getting situated on the plane, we took off.

       It didn't take too long after we ate, until Ashley fell asleep with her head on my shoulder.

       Both Brody and Angel were sitting across from us and Angel in particular was looking at Ashley and I with a smile of admiration.

       "What?" I asked.

       "Nothing. It's just that I can't believe you finally found someone who'll put up with you." Angel teases.

       "Me neither." I smile.

       "She really is special." Angel says.

       "Yeah, she is." I reply and look down at her and kiss the top of her head while caressing her arm.

*****************************************

       Hours later, we arrived in England. I have never been here before and from looking through the window of the plane to on my way towards the car that was waiting for us to looking out the window while on our way to the castle. I was beginning to react the same way Ashley did with the jet plane.

       I still couldn't believe that we were going to a castle. We were going to be staying there and the most surreal part of all this was that my mate was a princess.

       It took almost an hour to arrive at the castle.

        Even though throughout the car ride there, we saw a lot of castles, when we arrived at hers, by far it was the best looking one.

         It looked as though it had a lot of history and had been around for hundreds of years.