Part 1-10:43,Queens

10:43pm. It was dark. It was late. You were walking through the dimly lit alleyways through Queens. You were supposed to be back for 10pm but it didn't really matter. No one was waiting for you. You were 17 and you lived in an apartment not too far from where you were. You could almost see your apartment block until you turned to your left and saw a newly constructed bridge over the beautiful, sparkling ocean. It glistening shine almost blinded you but convinced you to cross the bridge with the last ounce of energy you had after a long day of University and exploring, gathering photos for your Photography course. The bridge wasn't too far so you begin your short journey there and step onto the completely solitary bridge with not another soul in sight. With each step, all that couldn't be heard was your light, gentle footsteps on the hard metal surface of the bridge. Once you had reached the centre, you paused. You placed your hands on one side of the bridge facing outwards to the ocean. As you lost yourself in the breathtaking waves, you lifted yourself onto your top toes to get a better view. You hear heavy footsteps on the metal ground but didn't turn away. It was too beautiful to look away. But before you knew it, it was too late. You realised that mysterious figure was the last thing you would see as you were pushed off of the edge.