Part 24-The Realisation (||)

*while Stark is talking with The Avengers*
Your POV
I walked to the elevator, hand in hand with Peter.
I remember this. I'm so happy I do.
We walk to his room which has a photo Peter and I took on our first date lying on the bed with a pile of crumpled up tissues. "I'm just going to quickly go to the bathroom. I'll be right back Y/NN." He says with a smile while kissing your cheek. You make space on the bed to sit and you pick up the photo to reveal a stack of them lying underneath. A photo from your sleepover playing video games. A photo when you fell asleep on his chest at midnight. I didn't even know he took that. You thought whilst laughing to yourself. A photo of you kissing Peter's cheeks while he makes a stupid face. Awh that's a cute one. A photo of you holding hands on the bridge. And a photo of you kissing in front of a sunset. As you admire the photos in front of you, tears start forming in you eyes. Peter comes out of the bathroom and you run straight up to him, throw your arms around his neck. "I love you so much." You say truthfully. "I love you too, love. I really do." You pull you head back and kiss him softly. He puts his hands on your waist as you both continue to kiss. You both sat on the bed and kissed for what felt like forever. And you never wanted to leave. You started to hear murmurs outside of the door but didn't notice until you turn mid-kiss towards the opened door to see The Avengers with Tony at the front stood giggling at Tony's awkward face. You and Peter began to blush as Peter says, "Just a minute!" And rushes to close the door. "A minute too late Parker." You say whist laughing. You take a minute to stop laughing and then open the door and enter a massive group hug from The Avengers who all talk about how much they've missed you. "I love you all. Thank you." You say while begging to cry happy tears. "I'm gonna call it a night but I'll catch up with every single one of you tomorrow, okay?" You say happily. "Of course, have some rest Y/N." Tony says. "Goodnight." "Night." The Avengers speak in a mess. "Love you all!" You say before closing the door. "I can stay here tonight right?" You ask Peter. "I want you to stay here forever, love."
I want to. But should I?