Part 19-7:53pm, "I'm sorry"

Peter/Spider-Man's POV
Y/N just told me she wanted to tell me something. I'm so scared. Was I over protective? Was I annoying? Or has she finally realised she could do a lot better than me.
She took my hand and said, "Can I stay in your room tonight please?" "Of course Y/NN. Let's go up now." We both walked up stairs to my room and I went to the bathroom to let Y/N get changed. I look at myself in the mirror and just noticed the nasty slit on my upper arm. No one else must have seen because I was wearing my suit the whole time. I came out of the bathroom to see Y/N sat on the bed taking off her makeup. Wow, she's perfect.
"Hey beautiful." "Hey Parker" She said whilst blushing. "I'm just gonna head downstairs, I need Pepper to help me out with something." "You sure I can't help? What do you need?" "Oh, nothing, I just wanted to drop something off to Tony." "Peter..." she said while standing up and holding both of my hands in hers.
Your POV
"You know I can see what you're thinking, right?" I said looking up at Peter with concern. "Firstly, let's get this sorted out. I'll get a first aid kit." I went down to the end of the corridor and brought the first aid kit to Peter's room. "Why don't you trust me?" I said as I started cleaning the blood off of Peter's arm. "What?" He replied in confusion. "That's what I wanted to ask you. I mean, you started getting mad at the mission and don't even try lying. I can read your mind! And two, you didn't tell me about this (you pointed to his cut) just now! Why Peter? What did I do for you not to trust me?" "Y/N, it's not that I don't trust you. I just want you to be safe and I want to protect you and if anything happened to you, I don't know what I'd do. I'm sorry." "Hey..." you placed your hand on the side of his face. "...don't be sorry. You're my boyfriend. I worry about you all the time. I love you." You kiss his lips slowly and softly as he pulled you onto his lap. You continued to kiss him wrapping your arms around his neck but he grunts in pain. "Oh I'm sorry. Let's get this sorted first." You nervously laugh and he does too, you then clean up his arm, bandage it up and lay in bed with him. You rested your head on his chest and fell asleep.
Goodnight Peter, I love you.