Part 2-10:56,Queens Bridge

Time seemed to freeze as you were slowly falling into what seemed to be an everlasting abyss of water. You started flailing your arms at first until you realised it was no use. Your mind had gone blank. You were dressed up today because you were going to meet some friends at 10 but you were too late for that. And for anything else. As you get lost in the nothingness of your thoughts, splash. You had fallen into the cold, harsh water. Slowly, you open your eyes and see a figure. You were hoping with every inch of your body that it wasn't the same figure from before but this man was brighter. A red and blue suit is what he wore and he swam towards you-wrapping his arms around you and swimming towards the surface. As you began to became aware of the situation, you wrapped you arms around his neck to feel more secure. You continued to stare at his masked face which appeared to tell more stories than a face you could see until your eyes began to close and become hazy as you rose to the end of the bridge that lead into the ocean.

Peter/Spider-Man's POV
Not a lot of danger tonight. After all of the action with the Vulture, the city seemed to feel empty, free almost. I shot my web to another building and continued to ensure the neighbourhood was safe. My favourite place to sit was on the top of the bridge where the most complex construction was. I could see the whole city. It was beautiful but sometimes, seeing the whole city has its disadvantages. Never being able to save everyone.
I swing into the bridge and begin to take a seat when I hear a thud within the water. I look around until suddenly I hear heavy footsteps across the bridges flow running away. I assume he's running in the opposite direction of where whatever he has pushed was. Do I turn left and follow the sound of right and follow the man?
Whatever or whoever he pushed into the water did not have time for me to sit and ponder about which option was better so I being to run towards the direction of the noise and dive right into the space where the water had seemed to just disperse. I swim and look around in all directions until I see a girl. With not enough time to appreciate her beauty, I scoop her up into my arms and begin to swim upwards. I can feel her looking into my eyes but I continue to remain focused while she wraps her arms around my neck. As I pull us both upwards with all the force I can, we rise to the surface.

Authors note//I know the bridge photo at the top isn't in Queens but this photo really captured the setting I wanted to express☺️Hope you enjoy the story✨