Part 17-The Mission (||)

🎤-earpiece conversation
Harry Osborns POV
Dad had left me in charge today but I had to take on all these interns. Ugh why me? Why today? Last time, it was a bunch of 16 year old losers who wanted to try and find my dads plans. That would never happen. They're not as smart as I thought they were. I wasn't expecting much different today so I walk out of my office and into the main hall where the interns were waiting. But there was only one person in the room and she was stunning. I walk over to her to see her look up and smile and hold her hand out for me to shake it. Instead, I take it and kiss is gently. "Such a beautiful woman like you wouldn't be waiting for an internship in a science lab, are you?"
Your POV
"Don't underestimate me." You say raising your brows but then realised you weren't here to make a point. You were here to flirt your ass off. You then smirk up at him as he offers his arm to you to wrap yours around and he began to give you a tour of the corporations.
Everyone was on a group call on your ear piece along the way in case something went wrong.
🎤 "Remember Y/N, the code word is 'pomegranate'. Tony reminded you. "And...and use it whenever you don't feel safe, I'll swing right in to get you okay love? Love?!" "She can't hear you, Peter! She's undercover shut up!" "Sorry, I forgot. I'm worried about her." "It's okay I am too but we gotta let her prove herself." 🎤
You were walking with your arm looped around his and he continued explaining the corporation which you honestly could not care less about.
🎤 Okay, so there's a lab downstairs called V.O.7. It's where they keep the bombs. We need you to lead him there to unlock it so Peter can get it and get out of there and if you can't, you'll have to make sure he can see where ever Parker is." You flip your hair slightly and play with it with your other hand as a sign of agreement and understanding so you said to Harry, "Hey, can you get us into V.O.7? I've heard it's like the most advanced lab since Stark Towers or something!" "I mean, my dad would kill me..." "Please?" You made little pouty eyes up at his whilst tightening your grip on his arm. "Okay, okay, how could I say no to that gorgeous face? Just don't let anyone see us."
Well, that's the plan. Sort of.