Part 13-10:54am, the "lovebird" aftermath

Your POV
After me and Peter finally decided to get out of bed, you got changed into casual clothes. You wore a grey top with a "cris-cross" design on the neckline with black ripped skinny jeans. You brushed out your hair in the bathroom and left it down today for the morning while Peter was in his room getting changed. After he was ready, he knocked on the bathroom door lightly. "Hey love. You ready to go for breakfast?" He asked softly. "Just a second Parker." I said with happiness. You opened the door and smiled at him. "Wow." Peter said with a adoring sigh. You started to blush and you held out your hand for him to take it and he did. "Love you Parker." You said as you pecked his cheek with a soft kiss and walked hand in hand to the elevator. As you walked to his door, he used his other hand to open the door still holding yours in the other and you were startled to see Tony about to knock on the door. "Pepper! Come look, Operation Lovebirds actually worked!" He yelled down the corridor to Pepper. "Oooo, let me see." She yelled back and you could hear the loud click of heels down the corridor. You didn't let go of Peter's hand but you did look at him and laugh.
——————
Peter's POV
"Today I want you to see The Avengers. Both of you. I want them to meet you, Y/N!" Tony says with excitement. "Really? I get to meet them? I'm such big fans of them all Oh my gosh!!" Y/N said squeezing my hand tighter.
—————
We both walked hand in hand into Tony's car. He was my boss and kinda like a father figure to my "girlfriend". Wait, is she my girlfriend? Can I call her that? Oh my gosh I don't know. We sat side by side in the car until Mr Stark came up the door and said, "I love you both but Y/N's like a daughter to me and you're her boyfriend so..." he says as he scoots his was past me and in between the middle of us as our hand slowly pulled away from each other. Damn.
Once we got to The Avengers Headquarters, we continued into the inner parking lot in an exclusive spot. I watched as Y/N walked out of the car looking as beautiful as ever, until she partially came back in, leaned to give Tony and hug and said, "Thank you so much. Love you Tony!" I could see Tony's heart melt in his eyes as he almost began tearing up. "Take good care of her. She's family." He leaned over to open the door for me but of course, I made the situation by hugging him. "I promise, Tony." I quickly scurry out of the car not having to deal with that situation, grabbed Y/N's hand and started walking in a fast pace.
I mean, I could've gone worse. Right?