Part 8, 12:06, partners

Tony Stark's POV
I took in Y/N because I knew that the scientists intentions were not good. No one is 'that' caring about a child they just met. Or can they be? Either way, I just wanted her to live to her full potential in a positive environment. She deserves it-I knew her parents distantly and they cane to every fundraiser of mine and always said how much interest their daughter had in my business. I want to protect her as much as I can. Having a kid as protective as Peter ought to do the trick, and also, Pepper and I think they would be an adorable couple-mostly me so why not team them up? "Okay guys, good first day. Have something to eat, the 4th kitchen's ready for you two, it's 14 floors down and then to the left."
Peters POV
"Okay, thanks Mr.Stark." I said politely. "Thank you so much and to you too...?" She looked at me with a nervous smile and I whispered to her, "Her name is Pepper." And I smiled at her. "...Pepper!" We both then headed to the elevator which wasn't very far and as soon as she stepped inside, I could see that she became very skittish. "Hey. Are you okay Y/N? Scared of lifts?" I smiled sympathetically. "No, no I'm fine I just...yeah I'm a little nervous on elevators." "Awh don't worry about it." I grab her hand and smile at her. She was slightly shorter than me so I had to look down but I thought that that was adorable. "You know, this big place is not as scary as it seems after a while. You'll get used to it hopefully. If you stay, I mean I'm not forcing you to stay if you don't want to but I do want you too because you seem great and you're really pretty and I hope we can be friends and..." I'm cut off by her giggling which was previously being covered by her hands but then she couldn't contain it anymore but I didn't mind. She's cute.
Your POV
"I'm...I'm really so.." I tried to spit out but I couldn't stop laughing. "You're really cute when you stutter. And when you try and calm me down. I really appreciate it, thank you and thank you for calling me pretty. I don't get called that a lot." I squeezed his hand a little and he smiled more. His dimples started to show and it was adorable. "I can't see how. You're so beautiful, I'm lost for words. It's like..." Peter's cut off by the elevator 'dinging' but not 14 floors down, only 9. A herd of business men cane flooding into the elevator and even though it was big, the amount of men filled it within seconds.
This isn't awkward at all.