Part 14-10:03am, the "lovebird" aftermath (||)

Your POV
Peter rushed out of the car with a nervous and embarrassed look on his face. I wonder what happened but before I had time to even imagine the awkward scenario Peter got himself into, he grabbed me hand and started speed walking towards the elevator taking us to what I presumed would be the main building. He held the elevator open with his super strength for Tony when Tony responded with, "You knows there's a button for that, Peter?" "Just trying to make a good and cool impression...Sir!" I start laughing as I step slightly in my tip-toes and kiss his cheek. I can see Tony roll his eyes but then smile so that made me happy.
—————
We had gotten to the main floor and we entered a room that said, 'Avengers Headquarters'. Okay so this is really happening. I actually can't believe it.
"You guys know Peter. This is Y/N who I've told you about. She's also Peter's..." Tony introduced us but was hilariously interrupted with Steve and Bucky looking at each other with excitement and yelling, "GIRLFRIEND!" They stood up from the huge table everyone was sat at and ran towards you. Everyone else was looking and giggling -in a nice way. Everyone thought you two were adorable but found Bucky and Steve's reaction hilarious too. Steve looks at you and says, "Has he had the 'Dad and boyfriend chat with Peter yet?" He says laughing at Peter's blushing face. "Don't worry Y/N, I got this. She's not..." Tony replies but you cut him off with, "Tony's been the best dad I've never had. Thank you Tony." You grab his arm and put your head on his shoulder as he looks down and back at Steve and Bucky with tears forming in his eyes. "Awhh!!" Everyone yelled from the table. "Shut up! Let's get on with the first meeting." He yelled while wiping away the newly formed tears as he sat down. There were two seats at the opposite end of the table, to where Tony was sat, saved for you two. As you walked there together still hand in hand, Peter let go of your hand pulled out your chair and let you sit down before holding your hand again. You look at him and smile as you blush. You could feel Natasha sat near you and Bruce next to Peter, looking at you two, then back at each other and raising eyebrows with excitement.
"Okay. So Mission 1."