Part 21-9:23pm, breaking and entering

Your POV
Harry Osborn. Harry Osborn was just sat on my bed in my room! I couldn't call anyone. Who knows what weaponry he has on him. I stepped in fully and closed the door behind me. "You sure know how to freak a girl out, Osborn." "I can do more than that, believe me." He gestures for you to take a seat next to him but you refuse and he steps up to you instead. "I know you didn't want anything to happen back at the lab but what's wrong with here?"
You didn't want to mention Peter in case it put him in danger so you just made up any excuse you could.
"I don't want to. Stark industries has done a lot to make it here and Oscorp is a competitor. It wouldn't be right. It would be like fighting fire with fire." "Well...who doesn't like fire." He proceeds to light a match, throw a gas bomb on the floor and release the match. Before you could scream for help, it was no use. He had jumped out of the window on to a ledge and was out of sight. You tried to scream again but your breath intertwined with the strong ashy smoke. You fell to the ground with a loud thud and you began to hear the piercing noise of the fire alarms."
Tony's POV
I was sat in my office with Pepper sorting out case files together until suddenly, he loud fire alarm blared our loud and we ran to the direction of the smoke. We saw Peter running on the way in front of us. "What's going on? Where's Y/N?!" They all ran up to your room where the smoke was being released and broke down the door. "Oh my gosh Y/N. No." Peter broke down and began to cry.
Peter/Spider-Man's POV
I wasn't giving up on her. I scooped her up off of the ground and said to Tony and Pepper, "I'm going to take her to the hospital." I was still wearing my spiderman suit underneath my tux from earlier so I ran through the smoke and through the lobby doors. I shot a web to the nearest hospital and began swinging there. I just hope she's okay.
I handed her to some doctors and nurses and then was told to wait outside. Many stares were received while I was in the waiting room but I didn't care. All I cared about was Y/N being safe.
*2 1/2 hours later*
The doctor beckoned me into the hospital room where Y/N was lying. Still dressed up for our "not so date" date. The doctor excited with, "I'll give you two some privacy." Tony and Pepper were waiting outside, allowing me to talk to her first. I sat on the chair beside the bed and take her hand in mine. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I should've been there to protect you I'm so sorry Y/N." I began to cry. Tony and Pepper entered the room and said, "We think you both should hold off of the missions for a while. We want you both to recover." Tony said while tears dropped from his eyes. The doctor re-entered and said, "I greatly apologise. The nurse had given me the wrong papers. She will definitely wake up soon." Everyone's faces lit up until he finished. "But she has partially lost her memory. You guys have the choice of restarting her life with you or allowing her to start her own again. I'm sorry." He left the room leaving us all staring at Y/N and then at each other.
AN//THIS IS STILL IN YOUR PAST MEMORIES. ALL WILL BECOME CLEAR IN THE NEXT PART HOPEFULLY!💞