Part 22-your memory, your life-a realisation

3rd Person POV
Tony looked at Peter who was still sobbing. "Listen kid, we've got to think what's best for her. I've done nothing but put her in danger since she got here." "Yeah but at least she enjoyed it! I just want her to be happy!" "Okay I have a plan."
*BACK TO PRESENT SCENE AT THE BRIDGE*
Your POV
"Peter?" You say while wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. "Y/N?! You remember me?" He exclaimed in shock. "What happened? After what happened at Oscorp? When I was in the hospital? The last thing I remember was Tony saying he had a plan and I passed out?" You say with happiness because you remember but sadness because of the life you had once before. "I'll tell you as soon as we get to Stark Towers! Oh my gosh Y/N this is so exciting!" He grabs you and hugs you tighter. "I love you!" Hey yells with glee. "I love you too Parker." "Let's go and see Tony!" He says as he puts a hand around your waist. "But before that..." You say with a smirk as you put your hands on the side of his face and kiss him softly. "You've still got it Parker." You say while winking at him. "You still manage to get me weak at the knees with just one look, love. You win this." He says while laughing in awe. "Come on let's go. I want to see him!" You both swing off into the night towards Stark Towers and stop before you get to the entrance. You both land safely and he keeps both of his hands on your waist when he's sees your upset face. "What if he doesn't want to see me?" "What? How can you say that Y/N?" "I mean there must be a reason why I restarted my entire life without the slightest memory of 'all of this'!" You gesture around to the huge luminous tech building. "Listen to me. Tony and I will explain everything inside and all you need to know is that we love you and we're so glad to see you!" "Okay." You say while kissing him quickly. You both walk in hand in hand, Peter is still wearing his Spider-Man suit and your dress was still slightly damp from you know-DROWNING! Peter quickly takes out his phone and calls Tony and says excitedly, "There's someone here you'll want to see." He says before quickly hanging up to create some suspense. Tony come running down the corridors and suddenly comes to a halt when seeing you. "Y/N?"
Is that really you?