Part 23-The Realisation

Tony's POV
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. Y/N felt like a daughter to me. She was family. I can't lose family. Not again. "Y/N? Is that really you?" "Tony? D-dad?" She said tears dropping from her eyes as she runs up to me and hugs me tight. "You remember me?" I let out in choking sobs. "I-I remember everything now. You, me and Peter...the mission and Harry. But I'm so happy to be back." She says also struggling to speak. I gesture Peter to join us and we all huddle together. "Y/N, are you happy that you remember us both? Are you happy you remember what we had?" Peter asks in a worry-some voice. "I've never been happier." She says while throwing her arms around Peter's neck and hugging him. "Let's head upstairs. All of The Avengers are in the meeting room now and I'm sure they'll be over the moon to see you!" I tell them both in excitement. "I would love that too. Can I just freshen up a bit?" She asks. "Of course! Me and Peter left your room exactly the same as before in case you ever...yeah. And half of your stuff is still in Peter's room because you basically shared it." He says while letting out a chuckle while wiping away some happy tears. I let them both go to Peters room and rush up to The Avengers' Conference Room. "Guys...I actually can't believe it." I say in a panting voice.  "Whats wring Stark?" "Whats going on?" Questioning mourners flood around the room. "Y/N. She's...she's here. And she...remembers." "What?? Oh my gosh where is she?" Steve asks. "Does Peter know?" Bucky asks excitedly. "Peter actually saved her from drowning. I haven't got full details yet but we will. Eventually. For now, let's stay happy and positive." I say confidently. "Very wise, dad Stark." Steve says while laughing. "Don't call be dad, blonde. Or I'll punch you in your perfect teeth." I say while smiling.

AN//I love this story so much but it's got to come to an end soon😪💗