Part 6, gaining and controlling powers

*still in past flashbacks*
Your Past POV
You raise your hands and level them to just below your face and concentrate hard. You think about your family and how much you miss them and realise as you stare at the target, it began to glow. You focused your control and thought to bring it forward and it did. "What's happening?! This is amazing" You yelled. You brought it towards you until you were stood facing towards it at 1m distance. You clenched your fists and in a matter of seconds the target was destroyed. The scientists applauded you as you looked up and saw the glass room located above on the wall observing you. You looked up and smiled until you suddenly fell to the ground with a huge thud.
When you woke up, you were in a guest room. It was huge. Almost mansion-like. You got up from the bed to see you were still in the clothes you were in before you had passed out. You didn't know where you were. That was until you looked out the wall-covering window down at least 20 floors and you knew-you were in Stark Towers. You didn't know when you got here, who bought you here and most importantly why? You made your way to the door and walked along the corridor until you reached a room that resembled a living room only to see Tony himself sat on the chair. You walked over to the chair hoping to make a good first impression before asking 'what the heck is going on??' but instead you burst out saying, "Oh my gosh it's Tony Stark! I'm in Stark towers! Oh my gosh what did I do? Why am I here? Oh my gosh what is going on??" Before you passed out from your excessive rant, he said, "Woah. Calm down. I'm going to put it straight and simple. Those doctors inserted you with a serum right? You know that much. And even thought they seem like 'okay people', that is nowhere for a teenager to be raised-even if you are 17. I offered to take you in and help train you along side my other 'protege' if you will. He's similar to your age so hopefully you two will get along." "Thank you." You ran over to him and gave him a hug, he was shocked at first but then being hugging you back. "Y/N, you're welcome. This is your home now so whenever you need anything, let me know." You nodded politely and followed the direction he pointed in as he said, "He's in there. You two can get to know each other!" You were about to walk in until you realised, you looked a mess. You turned around and asked Tony if you could shower and get a fresh change of clothes before and he said, "Of course." and you headed back to you room. After cleaning up, you wore the light blue ripped jeans and black 'Stark' hoodie laying on your bed and changed into it. You hair was pretty neat after you had blow dried it and you decided it was time to meet this mystery 'protoge'. That's a fun word to say. You walked to the room, let out a sigh to prepare yourself as you walked into the room to see nothing. You shut the door behind you and you slowly covered the palms of your hands with the long sleeves of the oversized hoodie you were wearing. You whispered , "Hello?" only to see Spider-Man hang down from a web from the ceiling in front of you.

Authors note//I'm hoping this is making sense. Even if not a lot of people read or no one at all, I'm enjoying writing the story so I'm going to continue😊