Part 9-12:10, awkward but romantic

Your POV
As you saw the swarm of business men flooding the elevator, you got pushed and shoved to a corner facing Peter. You were still holding his hand from before but now you were so close, your hand lay on his chest. You don't really wanna look up because it wouldn't be a great angle so you just rested your head on his chest as well. "Sorry, I just...am slightly claustrophobic. I just..." "It's fine don't worry. They're the Monday lot, we'll get used to seeing them together and I'll always be there to...you know..." "Thanks Parker." As you reach the floor the business men dispersed on, Peter looked at you as you took a step back still holding on to his hand. You looked up slightly and smiled.
"Mmmhmmm." Tony said coughing interrupting your 'not really' conversation. You both hadn't even noticed that you had stopped and the doors had opened: He was stood next to the women you presumed to be Pepper. "You love birds took so long, we just ordered the chef to cook a buffet up so when he's done, help your self." He walks away winking at Peter and you see him start to go red in the face. You sit down together on a sofa near by and he asks you. "So how did you get your powers Y/N?" "Umm...well. I'm sure Mr.Stark can tell you more about that than I can so..." "Oh okay cool. So what interests do you have? Like what does the real Y/N like?"
You both proceed to chat and tell each other about one another and you shared a lot. You already felt really close to him and were sure he felt the same way. After that you both ate lunch and Tony said that, "You two can call it a day. Just get to know each other. Hang out or something." And then he left the room. Peter asks, "Do you wanna chill in my room? We can watch a movie if you want? Or we can play that game you said you were dying to play when I secretly asked Tony to send up when you weren't looking? He chuckles with excitement as he saw your face gasp with happiness as you threw your arms around his neck and said, "Oh my gosh. No way! Thank you Peter!" "Awe you're welcome Y/NN! Can I call you Y/NN?" "I would love that." You replied as you went to the lift hand in hand until you got to Peters room.
"Can we make it a sleepover? I wanna watch films and play games?" You pleaded jokingly. "Sure, that's sound really fun!" He replied. "I'm just going to call Pepper for some PJs or something. I need to get some of my own clothes, we need to go shopping sometime." "Of course, I would love that." You both smiled at each other as you blushed and exited the room looking for somewhere to talk to Pepper when you see her walking down the corridor. "Hey, I know we haven't properly met yet. I'm Y/N." "Hi Y/N, I'm Pepper which I think you already know but still. What can I help you with?" "So me and Peter wanna have a sleepover and I don't know if you can tell but I have like...I kinda like...okay I have a huge crush on him! And I need some cute pyjamas, please help!" "Awh dear, that's so cute and wow you think we didn't know. Tony and I have been planning the whole time trying to get you two together! Follow me, you can pick out what you want from here. Tony ordered a lot of random clothes so you can pick-he took them from good stores that he thought you'd like so go crazy!"