Part 3-11:02, Regaining breath

Peter/Spider-Man's POV
I lifted the beautiful girl onto the bridge's surface to see that she had fainted. I'm not surprised, it must have been horrifying. I turn my head to see if anyone was in sight and as I saw that it was only her and I, I lift off my mask and begin to give her CPR. I move her soft (y/h/c) hair from her face and breath in. And out. When she doesn't move after a couple of attempts, I begin to worry. I place my warm hands, that only retained warmth at this time at night thanks to Stark's additions to the suit, on the sides of her face and refuse to give up. I try again. And again. Until finally she shoots up coughing up water and trying to gasp for air. After finally being able to breath, our eyes meet. She's still breathing heavily but her worried face began to curve into a smile after she saw the happiness in my eyes that I had saved this girl. This beautiful, stunning girl.

Your POV
I shoot up from lying down on the cold bridge and gasp for air. My breathing is so fast, it's as if my heart beat is trying to outrace it. As soon as I steady my breaths, I lock eyes with a beautiful boy in front of me, kneeling on the surface. My worried face began to smile as I realised it was non other than Spider-Man himself. I stood up, brushed my black dress off and without thinking, wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands gently placed themselves on my waist. I must have startled him at first because he didn't expect it but he soon because more relaxed as I rest my head on his shoulder. I could stay here forever, I thought.
"Thank you. Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd have done if you weren't here. I would have drowned and then no one would have known and then I..." I begin to ramble and panic before I'm cut off with, "Don't think about that, it's okay. I'm here when you need me to be." He says in a gentle, soothing tone.
I felt like I would be getting to know him better soon or at least, I wanted to.

Authors note//I really apologise for the mistake I noticed mid-writing this that I changed the perspective from "you" to "I". I think it's still understandable when you'll read it but I think I'll continue to write in the tense of this part for more personalisation and involvement in the story. Hope you still enjoy the story😊