Part 18-The Mission (|||)

Your POV
He lead you to the desired lab, unlocked the door and you were genuinely amazed when you saw it. "Wow...this is incredible!" You ran to the opposite side of the room to the bombs ensuring that Peter had clear space to come and take the chemicals without being scene. "I love the vibe in here. It's so badass!" Of course you and Peter had decided to make 'badass' the code word for 'all clear'. You were facing the area Peter was hanging from the ceiling on so Osborn was facing you which was what everyone would have hoped. "You're really pretty you know." He says while playing with the ends of your hair. You could see Peter tense up behind him but you didn't react. "Awe, you're so sweet." You replied but started to panic when he started to turn his head in Peter's direction but you didn't know what to do. "Hurry up!" You yelled to Peter until you realised you had spoken out loud and Harry began turning his head further until you put your hand on the side of his face and kissed him. You didn't enjoy it but you had to do it or you would have blown the whole operation. Peter started to get mad but continued gathering everything and quickly rushed out of there. "You looked like you were talking to someone else."Harry then looked at you with pleasant shock and you quickly responded with, "I was meaning hurry up and kiss me already." You said as you nervously giggled. "Well, I cant say I didn't enjoy it."
🎤 "Okay, Y/N, we're all good. Make up and excuse and get out of there." Tony said.🎤
"Oh shoot. I have to pick up my friend in..." You look down at your watch with fake concern. "...10 minutes! I better get going!" "I can drive you if you want. Least I can do to repay you for that kiss." You smile as you say, "You don't have to repay me. But thank you for the offer, it's only couple blocks away anyway." "I said, let me take you." He said angrily and threateningly unlike his attitude before. He grabbed your arm as he said, "Better yet. Why don't we stay here?" "Um..I..I just needed to buy some Pomegranate juice for her, that's all." You say whilst your voice was breaking and in fear.
🎤 "I'm on it." 🎤 Peter says confidently as he smashes through the glass of one of the windows and kicks right into him. Harry had hit his head pretty hard on the ground and had passed out almost. Peter ran up to you with great concern and put his hands on your waist. "Are you okay? Did he do anything?" He asks worried whilst panting heavily. "No... I mean yeah... I'm fine. Let's just get out of here." You said in a neutral tone. Peter shoots a web out of the broken building and swings you both to where Stark was waiting. When you got there, Tony ran up to you and gave you a big hug. "You did amazing. You okay?" He asks proudly. "Yeah, can  I just speak with Peter for a second?" Tony replied with "Of course, I'll meet you both at home?" "Yeah, thanks Tony." You say as you hug him before he leaves.
"What did you want to tell me?"

AN//I'm sorry there are so many parts to "The Mission" but it would've been very long as one part!💞