Part 12-9:23am, the "i love you"

Peter/Spider-Man's POV
My eyes painfully began to squint open. I look around me to see Y/N laying on my chest with her hand covered with the long sleeves of my jumper on mine. "Awh. She's so cute." I take my phone off of the bedside table without waking her as I try and take a photo of the two of us together but crap. I had left the ringer on so the loud flash mouse woke her up. Damn it.
She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me. "Oh my gosh Peter?" She quickly let go of my hand and fully hid under the duvet. "Love, what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "I don't want you to see me like this. I look a mess and I...I really really like you and don't want you to not..." She said with genuine sadness. "Y/N..." I peered under the covers letting her come out from hiding and held her hand. "I love your messy hair. I love your tired sleepy eyes and bare face without any makeup. I love your adorable little PJs. I love curling up and playing videos games and watching movies late at night with you. I know this is forward and going fast which is abnormal but we're not like normal people. And that's okay! I love spending time with you and I think...I think I love you." I stare at her shocked face and thought instantly, I've ruined everything, haven't I? Good job.
She threw her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her back and waist as she said, "I love you too." Because she was stood on her knees on the bed she leaned slightly down and kissed me again.
I wish I could be here forever.