Part 10-9:56pm, sleepover

Your POV
I looked at the plethora of clothes in the closet before me. I couldn't actually believe it and wanted to fully have a fashion show with a runway and all but I didn't have time now! I needed to find cute pjs for this sleepover! I walk in as it expanded further. I actually couldn't believe my eyes. Looking left and right, you eventually found a PJ area and went crazy. Black was your colour so you headed to the bottom shelf and grabbed these black PJ shorts and t-shirt. You didn't want to make it look like you were trying too hard but if this wasn't trying hard, what was?
You return to the room and close the door quietly as you see Peter exit the bathroom in just shorts. You watch his eye widen and he starts to blush, "Wow. You look...great! I mean you look...wow." You started blushing even harder now, "Thanks Parker. Back at you." You say as you look at his chest and wink at him. "Make your self comfy, I'll be back in a second trying to look as good as you do now which isn't gonna happen! Put in the game, it's on my desk to the right." He leaves into the bathroom as you start to put in the game on the huge tv screen in his room. You grab two remotes as you take a seat on his bed, it was so soft you just wanted to fall asleep cuddling with him straight away. He came back in the same shorts and jumper and cane and sat next to you. You were sat cross legged next to him and you started playing the game. "Thank you so much for this, I can't believe it." "For what?" "I'm in Stark towers, living here with a personal walk in wardrobe with chefs and giant TVs and I'm training! I have powers and I'm sitting next to this amazing guy who not only has powers but is so sweet and kind and really good looking like can I just say..." You were cut off by laughing, "Oh my gosh. For a minute I thought I was talking to my...I guess my old best friend now, sorry." You said nervously as your laughter and smile began to drop.
Peter/Spider-Man's POV
Her face began to drop but before it fully could, I paused the game, put my hand on her shoulder and sat in front of her. "Hey. I'm here for you. For everything you want to talk to me about." "Thanks Parker, but before that I'm gonna kick your ass at this game." "I'd like to see you try love." He smirks and you continue playing the game.