Part 15-25/10, Assigning Opperation 'unnamed'

Your POV
You were in a mission room. Not only with all of The Avengers, but AS an Avenger. What?!
"So let's get straight to the point, shall we?" Without wasting a breath, Tony began explaining the plot to your first mission. "There's a man named Osborn. Norman Osborn. He's creating a chemical that if released into the air within 20ft of any living object, will cause it to "burn" resulting in death. Now he's created an army. Robots. Indescribable creatures and thousands of them. While we distract them, Peter can drop down from webs, gathering the solution and weaponry on Wednesday night. Wednesday is the only day Norman leaves his son, Harry in charge of the operation which is why I also recruited Y/N for this mission. She'll be able to distract Harry."
You turn to Peter who was just sat staring at the front with shock, anger and wide eyes. "I know what you're thinking, sending in two 17 year olds into a high pressure dangerous situation..." Peter interrupts with, "Who has a boyfriend and is being told to flirt with another guy!" "Relax Peter, don't worry about it. I love you and this is the son of an insane criminal who wants to kill people with gas. You're the better option in more ways than one." You say laughing tightening the grip of his hand in yours. He smiles slightly but you could still tell he was upset.
—————
After this, the meeting was pretty much over. Just some analysis to how they're going to fight the robots so mid-way through, Tony excused us and allowed Happy to arrange a ride home. We sat hand in hand in the car yet again but he didn't look at me for the whole ride home. Something was bothering him, and it was obvious what it was.
"Peter?" You say softly. "What's wrong?" He replies with, "This. I just got an amazing girlfriend who's not only out of my league appearance wise, but personality wise too! I mean movie nights, photography, video games and badass fighting skills! You're perfect! How do I know he won't steal you away from me with his charm or money or..." "Hey! Stop it! Stop it right now. What are you even saying? You actually think I would throw away the most amazing relationship I've ever had with an incredible guy who's my best friend for what? Money?? Are you kidding me Peter?!" You yell at him as your eyes begin to fill up with tears fogging your eye sight. "You really think that?"
Does he?

AN//I'm trying to make the parts better length. This part is approximately 450 words so do you guys prefer them like this or want shorter or longer parts? Let me know-comment✨