Part 25-The Decision

Your POV
Tony had called Peter and I into the meeting room for a discussion the next morning. He said it was urgent. And he sounded like he meant it. I put on a oversized nerdy tshirt of Peter's on and tugged it into black ripped jeans and waited for him to be ready. Once he was, he took his hand in yours and you both made your way to The Conference Room. Once you got there, Tony sat on one side of the table gesturing for you two so sit on the other side and so you did. Peter pulled out your chair for you and you both sat down and intertwined your fingers again.
"Hey Guys. So everyone, especially me, is so glad you're back. And I know Peter is over the moon as well." Tony says in a happy voice but you could tell something was upsetting him. Peter looked at you and smiled after hearing the end of the sentence. "But I have to tell you this. And I'm sure Peter will agree. After your hospital trauma, the doctors gave us the decision of what to do with your life, and no one of us thought it was fair but we had no choice. And now, the choice is yours." Tony says as his eyes began to become clouded with tears. "The choice of...?" You asked confused and almost saddened. "Staying here with us. Or continuing your own life as you did before." Peter says worriedly. "Guys! Are you serious? Of course I want to..." You say excitedly but Tony interrupts with, "Y/N. I want you to think about this. Look what happened last time! We love you so much and you're family. You'll still have your powers if you don't live your life with us, don't worry. We don't want to hurt you or put you in danger." "Yeah. We love you so much Y/NN, I don't want to see you go through that again. Or ever. And no matter what you chose, I will always love you." "I love you too." You reply. "So Y/N, what do you chose?"