Prologue:

It was early in the morning. Godzilla looked out at the ocean as the sun began to rise on Monster Island. Something had been worrying him. He had been getting strange visions lately, usually in his sleep, and he believed they were of his future. Some of them were good, but a lot more of them were more than worrying. He shook his head. He didn't know what the visions meant, he just knew something bad was about to happen. But he didn't want to focus on that. It had only been a month after he and the others had been released from the Shatterdome. They still kept in contact with the Jaegers, especially since Anguirus was now dating one of them. There had been no major Kaiju attacks since the breach closed. Things seemed pretty quiet, for both Godzilla's army and the Jaegers. But Godzilla couldn't shake the feeling of dread hanging over him. His worry was temporarily washed away when he saw Mothra running towards him. Their new canine companion, Dogzilla, was running alongside her. They had found Dogzilla a few weeks ago after he washed up on the island in a box. He looked like an ordinary puppy, but he was actually a genetic experiment that resulted in a dog/Kaiju hybrid. He was able to jump to extreme heights, fight off threats, and even breathe fire. But he was also extremely cute, which is why Mothra insisted they keep him at first. Godzilla saw the two coming towards him and raised his eyebrows with intrigue.
"Hey, Mothra." He said. "Is something wrong?"
"No, but someone wants to talk to you." Mothra explained, holding out their communicator device to him. He took it and looked at the screen, seeing the face of a woman he had never seen before. She had medium-length red hair and wore a white suit. Behind her was a high-tech office, and Godzilla could see pictures of fossils and dinosaurs on the wall behind her.
"You must be Godzilla." The woman said. She had an air of superiority around her.
"Yeah. Who're you, and how did you get this number?" Godzilla asked.
"My name is Claire Dearing. I'm the director of Jurassic World." The woman explained. "It's nice to meet you."
"Wait... Jurassic World?" Godzilla asked. "The dinosaur place?"
Claire nodded. Jurassic World was the revival project of Jurassic Park, a theme park that was set to open when Godzilla was young. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, the park was completely shut down and forgotten. But Jurassic World was meant to be a representation of what the original park was meant to be. Since 2014, Jurassic World had become extremely popular, even more so than Disney World. So it was understandably confusing that the owner of a theme park, especially one as popular as Jurassic World, was contacting Godzilla.
"I've been trying to reach you for a month now." Claire explained. "You're a hard man to get a hold of."
"Yeah, I try to keep it that way." Godzilla nodded. "So what do you want from me?"
"Well, it's too hard to explain right now." Claire said. "Basically, we're trying to create a new attraction, but we need some help. Specifically, we need your DNA."
"...Okay." Godzilla said. "What exactly do you need my DNA for?"
"I'll explain when my helicopter arrives." Claire said. "I'll leave as soon as possible. We have your coordinates, so we'll be there soon hopefully. It's your decision wether or not you want to participate, but you will be compensated for your help."
Godzilla glanced at Mothra, who shrugged in response. "It might be worth a shot." She said. This was enough to convince him.
"Alright. I guess I'll see you then." He said. Claire smiled and nodded.
"Thank you for your time." She said. Then, the communication went blank.