Chapter 4: First Day at the Park

The next morning, Godzilla woke up to the sound of Mothra getting dressed. He glanced over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that is was 5:30 in the morning.
"Mothra, I know you're a morning person, but isn't this a little too early?" Godzilla asked. Mothra turned to him as she pulled down her shirt. She seemed to be wearing the same thing as she was the other day.
"Well the park opens at 6:00. We should try to get there as early as possible so we can see everything early and beat the lines." Mothra explained.
Godzilla shrugged. He couldn't disagree. He sat up, but didn't get out of bed just yet. He chuckled as he remembered the events of the previous night.
"Last night was pretty amazing, by the way." He said. Mothra froze and blushed as she remembered what had happened last night.
"Oh. Y-yeah, it was." She giggled nervously. "Can we not talk about that please? You know I don't like talking about... that sort of thing. I was kind of excited last night and wasn't really thinking about what I was doing."
"Yeah, sure." Godzilla said. He knew Mothra didn't like talking about more intimate things, which was why he was so surprised when she brought it up the previous night. Either way, he pulled himself out of bed and got dressed along with Mothra. He ended up wearing a sleeveless shirt and jeans. When they exited the room, they were somewhat surprised to see the others already up and dressed.
"Good morning, you two." Battra nodded. "How was your sleep?"
"It was alright." Godzilla shrugged as he sat down on the couch in the centre of the room. He heard Rodan and Anguirus snicker behind him and raised his eyebrow. Mothra wasn't sure why they were laughing either, and began looking around the room in a confused manner.
"What's so funny?" She asked.
"Nothing." Anguirus chuckled. "It's just that it didn't sound like you two were sleeping much last night."
Mothra and Godzilla blushed as they realized why they were laughing. Mothra immediately looked down and hid her now red face in her hands. Godzilla simply stared blankly at the others.
"You... could hear us?" He asked.
"Are you kidding? I'd be surprised if the whole building didn't hear you!" Rodan laughed. Mothra released a muffled scream into her hands.
"C'mon, you're exaggerating." Godzilla said.
"Only a little bit." Rodan shrugged. "But seriously, you two should try to keep it down next time."
Godzilla face palmed and groaned in embarrassment. When he looked up, he noticed Battra was glaring at him. He guessed that things were gonna be pretty awkward between them for a while, and face palmed again as he heard Rodan and Anguirus laughing more. Despite his embarrassment, Godzilla couldn't deny it was kinda funny. He still felt especially bad for Mothra, who was still hiding her face from the others. She sat next to him on the couch and finally brought her hands away from her now bright red face. Godzilla couldn't see her eyes, since she had her head down, but he guessed she wasn't happy with him. He scooted closer to her.
"Sorry. I didn't think we were being that loud." Godzilla said. Mothra slowly turned her head toward him and glared up at him.
"Please stop talking." She said. Godzilla decided it was best to comply. Battra decided now would be a good time to change the subject.
"Alright, let's all get some breakfast and head into the park." He said. The others nodded and left the room, talking about which restaurant they should eat at. As Godzilla walked through the door, he walked past Battra, who was still glaring at him.
"Listen, I..." Godzilla began. Battra interrupted him. 
"Don't talk to me." He said. Godzilla complied, and the five Kaiju left the room.

The Kaiju ended up at a restaurant just outside the park. Of course, just like everything else around the park, it was dinosaur themed. After eating breakfast, everything seemed much less tense. Mothra was smiling and listing off facts about dinosaurs and prehistoric species, so Godzilla had guessed she was feeling better. Battra had stopped glaring at him as well. Finally, they approached the main attractions of the park. Even though Godzilla had already seen real dinosaurs on the way to the park, seeing them close up was breathtaking. Mothra had grabbed a map, and deduced they were in the herbivore section of the park.
"That's why there's not as much security. The dinosaurs here don't pose much of a threat to humans, so they're aloud to roam around more." She explained.
When she looked up from the map, she was surprised to see a dinosaur approaching her, separated only by a metal fence. She recognized the dinosaur as a baby stegosaurus.
"I think he likes you." Godzilla said. Mothra giggled and knelt down to see the dinosaur up close.  She even pet it through the fence. While the five admired the dinosaurs, a young man in a vest and cargo shorts approached them. Godzilla noticed him, and turned to face him.
"Hey there." The young man said. "You're Godzilla right?"
"Yeah, I am." Godzilla said. He guessed this man was part of the Jurassic World staff. He was right.
"My name is Owen, I'm the raptor trainer." The young man introduced. "Claire told me to show you guys the new Gijinka raptors."
Godzilla lit up when he heard this. He was looking foreword to seeing the end result of the experiments. "Cool. Lead the way."
"Awesome." Owen said. "And by the way, I'm a huge fan. I love everything you guys do. Thanks for protecting Earth and all that."
"We've been running into a few fans recently." Mothra giggled as they all followed Owen. He lead them to a Jeep truck with the Jurassic World logo on the front. They all loaded in, and Owen drove them towards the raptor exhibit. Godzilla was finally going to see his contribution to Jurassic World.

Claire observed the two Indominus as they were placed into the containment area. The area was a large wide open space, with walls over 40 feet high. It was completely closed off with cages on the ceilings covered in plants and foliage. There would be no way for either Indominus to get out.
"If our theory is correct, the raptor DNA will give the two Indominus the instincts to form a pack of sorts." One of the scientists said.
Claire's eyes narrowed at the first Indominus. She was tall, imposing, and honestly frightening. Her eyes were black with red lizard-like pupils. Her hair was long, shaggy, and white as snow. It hung over her face. Her claws on her hands and feet were long and black, surrounded by white scales. Both Indominus' wore white tank tops and shorts, with holes for their long white tails in the back. The two sniffed the air and walked around the area on all fours. Claire smiled. They were definitely intelligent, but Claire had no idea to what extent. What happened next surprised her. Both Indominus' gazes connected and the two froze. Claire could see them baring their teeth at each other and could faintly hear them growling. Her smile fell as she waited for the two do do something.
"I thought you said they'd form a pack." She said.
"They will. They're about to fight for dominance." The scientist explained. "Whoever wins will lead the other."
Without warning, the first Indominus pounced on the other and pinned her to the floor. The two began fighting, scratching and biting each other relentlessly. It was violent, but Claire was sure neither would be gravely injured. She was wrong. In the end, the first Indominus won after she broke the other's neck with her powerful jaws, and ripped a chunk out of her throat with her teeth. Claire gasped and placed her hands over her mouth. The second Indominus was dead. And the first Indominus began to eat her. She was cannibalizing her own species.
"My god..." Claire muttered. She turned to the other scientists, who also seemed shocked at this new development.
"Well... at least we still have the first one." One of them said. Claire looked back to the Indominus.
"I think we should delay the unveiling event." She said. "I'll bring Owen in and see what he thinks."
She continued to stare at the new species, and the Indominus continued eating. Her sharp teeth pulled at the flesh of the other Indominus' body. Her white top was now covered in blood. They hadn't just created a new species. They had created a monster.