Epilogue

Pacific Ocean
Off the coast of Akihabara

"He should be right below us, here." A soldier staring at a sonar scanner said. He and three others were on a military boat searching for something. Or rather someone. Gojira had died months ago during a battle with Desghidorah and Minster X, who had turned into Kaiser Ghidorah, but they recently detected his corpse at the bottom of the Pacific. With his body, they planned on rebuilding him as Kiryu, but stronger and deadlier. They found the body, and only a few minutes later, they were pulling it onboard with a rope. The soldiers all gathered around to see the corpse of the worlds most powerful Kaiju.
"It's gonna be hard to bring him back from the dead, sir." One of the soldiers said.
"Never stopped us before." Admiral Stenz said. He was murdered by Muto a few months earlier, around the same time Gojira died, but the most advanced technology the American and Japanese governments could afford had brought him back as a cyborg. Most of the robotic parts were on the inside, while his left eye was completely bionic, and glowed a bright blue.
"Bring him onto the boat." He continued. His men obeyed and dropped him face-up on the boat as he continued speaking. "We'll begin the transformation back into Kiryu once we get back to the-"
Gojira's fist suddenly raised up and punched the soldier standing directly above him. The other soldiers immediately backed up, while Admiral Stenz narrowed his gaze. His robotic eye clicked and whirred as it adjusted itself. To the surprise of everyone onboard, Gojira's eyes opened and he groaned in annoyance.
"You assholes, I was sleeping." He groaned. "Can't a guy get some rest? I almost died for God's sake."
"Sir, he... he's alive!" One of the soldiers stammered.
"No shit, Sherlock." Gojira muttered. He got up and shoved the soldiers out of the way. Before he jumped into the ocean, Stenz grabbed him by the back of his jacket.
"Wait, Gojira." He said. "We want to make you Kiryu again. We want to give you back your powers and robotic upgrades."
"You mean you want to control me." Gojira accused, shoving Stenz' hand away. "Sorry, but no. Also, screw you."
"I won't take no for an answer, Gojira." Stenz growled. His arm transformed into a gun aimed at Gojira's chest. Gojira raised an eyebrow before grabbing his arm and ripping it clean off. Metallic parts and wires sparked on the inside. Gojira smirked as he chucked the arm into the ocean.
"Maybe I didn't make myself clear." He said. "No. Also. Screw. You."
He turned around to face the ocean. "Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go meet my son."
Without another word he jumped into the ocean and sped off towards land.

The End...