Chapter 3: Arrival

While the boat had been delayed by Battra's outburst, they eventually arrived at Isla Nublar. They boarded the Monorail, which would take them to the Park. When they stepped on, they saw a man in a suit and sunglasses. He stepped towards Godzilla and the others when he saw them.
"Are you Godzilla? He asked.
"Um... yeah." Godzilla responded. The man nodded.
"Come with me, please." He said. He gestured towards the back of the train, motioning for Godzilla and the others to follow him. Without an explanation, Godzilla shrugged and lead the others to follow him. They were lead to a private room in the back of the train. The seats were leather, a large TV screen was placed over the door, and a mini fridge sat at the very back of the room. The entire room was amazing, but Godzilla wasn't sure why they were there. He turned to the man wearing sunglasses, looking for an explanation.
"What's this all about?" He asked.
"Ms. Claire insisted we let you ride in the first class car." The man explained. "The ride should take about 2 hours, and we expect we'll arrive there in the evening. Enjoy the ride."
"...Thanks." Godzilla said. He knew he was famous, but he wasn't used to this level of attention. The man in the sunglasses left, and Godzilla and the others got comfortable. Mothra settled in next to Godzilla, as she usually did, but she noticed Battra was sitting on the opposite side of the room. This was normal to her. Battra was never one to socialize with others, but Mothra was still worried about him. He had mentioned earlier that Muto was his best and only friend on Monster Island. Mothra had been trying to get him to socialize for years now, which was why he was now friends with Muto, but now she wanted more for him. She looked up at Godzilla, who was paying attention to the screen in front of them. It was then Mothra decided her new goal. She wanted Battra to become friends with Godzilla.
"This may be harder than I thought." She said to herself. Until then, she shrugged and looked up at the screen like everyone else. As the train began to move, a video began to play.
"Welcome, visitors, to Isla Nublar." A voice said. "You are only a few hours away from approaching Jurassic World, the worlds most innovative theme park." The video showed various dinosaurs roaming the land. Godzilla couldn't believe it was real unaltered footage. He looked over at Mothra, who was completely enthralled. She grabbed his arm tightly in an attempt to contain her excitement.
"We will be arriving shortly." The voice spoke up. "Until then, let's go over some of the many species that call this island home."
The voice and video went on to show the nearly 100 species of dinosaur and other prehistoric reptiles which had been brought back to life on the island. Some of which Godzilla had never even heard of. He looked around at the others. Mothra was getting more and more excited with each species, Rodan and Anguirus were looking out the window, where some wild dinosaurs were already roaming, and Battra appeared to be sleeping. When Godzilla turned back to the screen, they showed something new.
"And for the first time ever, we are unveiling an entirely new species." the voice said. As the voice spoke, a visual appeared of a humanoid 3D model. "Created by combining the DNA of dinosaurs and the DNA of the famous Kaiju Godzilla, we have created a species known as a Gijinka. Essentially a humanoid dinosaur, these creatures are able to hunt and act like the dinosaur species used to create them, while they speak and interact with others like a human thanks to the Kaiju aspect."
Godzilla smirked as he saw this. He had no idea what the end product would look like, but he was excited to see what Jurassic World had done with his DNA. After a while, the video changed to a front view of the train, as it approached the Jurassic World gate. Mothra gripped Godzilla's arm so hard he was afraid he'd lose circulation.
"Without further ado," the voice said, "Welcome to Jurassic World."

Godzilla and the others finally arrived at their hotel room. It was much nicer than their room on the train. The living room was at the centre, with four bed rooms, two on each side. There was also a kitchen, washroom, and everything a hotel room should have. But the coolest thing was the massive window on the wall, overlooking a massive field with dinosaurs of all kinds grazing on the grass and trees. A brontosaurus practically walked right past the window.
"Lets go check out the rooms!" Anguirus suggested. He, Battra, and Rodan went to decide which room they would have, while Godzilla and Mothra stayed in the living room, looking out the window. Suddenly, completely out of nowhere, Mothra turned to Godzilla and kissed him surprisingly intensely. She gripped the sides of his head to pull him closer. When she eventually pulled away, Godzilla was taken aback, to say the least.
"What was that for?" He asked, a slight chuckle in his voice.
"For doing this. For taking us here." Mothra explained, pressing her head into his chest as they hugged. "This is going to be such an amazing vacation, and it's all thanks to you."
"You're welcome, I guess." Godzilla shrugged. "I don't really think this is because of me, though."
"It's because of you that we got tickets." Mothra reminded.
"I guess you're right..." Godzilla said. He was about to say something else, but Mothra shushed him by placing a finger on his lips. She looked up, and Godzilla could see she now had a seductive, almost devilish look in her eyes.
"If you want, I can thank you properly tonight." She said, whispering slightly so the others wouldn't hear. There was no way Godzilla could disagree with her now. The others came back into the room, and the two let go of each other. Mothra slipped back into her usual innocent demeanour.
"Did you guys decide which rooms you wanted?" Godzilla asked.
"Yeah, but we figured you guys might want to pick first." Rodan explained.
In the end, Godzilla and Mothra wanted to share a bed like they did normally. Since there was only one bed which would accommodate two people, they chose that one. Like the rest of the hotel room, is was extremely nice. The covers and pillows were soft, the TV on the wall facing the bed was huge, and there was plenty of room in the closet and dresser for them to place their belongings. There were also pictures of dinosaurs and fossils hung on the walls. With that settled, everyone decided to go to bed for the night and explore the park the next day, as it was currently 9:00 at night. Once Mothra was sure everyone was back in their own rooms, she pulled Godzilla down onto the bed, and got on top of him.
"Are you gonna 'thank' me now?" Godzilla asked, raising en eyebrow and smirking. Mothra giggled and leaned down so that their faces were inches apart.
"Oh yeah." She whispered sensually.

Meanwhile...

Claire walked through the halls of the Jurassic World research lab from her office to the lab. Her assistant walked next to her, holding a clipboard.
"I just received word that Godzilla and the other Kaiju just arrived in the park." The assistant said.
"Good. I want them to meet with Owen tomorrow so he can show them the raptors." Claire said. "And how are the newest assets coming along?"
"The incubators have been working fine, but I'll let the scientists explain the rest." Her assistant explained. Claire nodded as she stepped into lab, where she was immediately greeted by two massive machines. They resembled tubes big enough to hold a medium-sized human. Scientists were surrounding it. They turned to Claire when she entered the room.
"How are they coming along?" She asked.
"Both of them are doing fine. They should be awake by tomorrow." The head scientist replied.
Claire walked over to the machines, and her eyes widened when she saw what was inside. They were part of the Gijinka project, but they weren't just dinosaurs combined with Godzilla's DNA. They were nearly 10 species combined into one. Human-like physique, the hunting skills of a velociraptor, and abilities of various animals and beings, including amphibians and other reptiles. Rather than being born in eggs like the other Gijinkas, these creatures were born in these large machines, which were called automatic incubators. Claire could see them in full. They looked like teenage girls with white spiky hair, though their arms and legs were covered in white scales and black claws, and they had long white tails coming out of the base of their spines. They moved and twitched as if they were dreaming.
"So what are we calling them?" Claire asked.
"We made up a few names, but we wanted you to help us decide." The head scientist explained. He handed Claire a list of names. Most of them were random scientific terms or latin species names. One of them caught Claire's eye, making her raise her eyebrow.
"I like this one." She pointed to it on the list. "Indominus Rex." The rest of the scientists seemed to agree.
"Then it's decided." The head scientist said. "Tomorrow, we'll release the world's newest species; the Indominus Rex."