Chapter 1: Catalyst

Hours Later...

Godzilla and Claire talked while they flew towards the genetics lab. It was in Japan, so they wouldn't have to fly far. Once the DNA was acquired it would be immediately shipped to Isla Nublar, the island Jurassic World was on.
"Before we arrive, I just want to let you know that my nephew is a big fan of yours." Claire said.
"Thanks. So what's the plan here?" Godzilla asked.
"Basically, we need your DNA for an experiment called Project Gijinka." Claire explained. "We're developing a new attraction based on humanoid dinosaurs."
"What? Why can't you use human DNA?" Godzilla asked.
"We tried. The results were... less than desirable." Claire continued. "We deduced that Kaiju DNA would mix well with the reptilian DNA of the dinosaurs."
"Okay..." Godzilla said. He nodded as if he understood, but he really didn't. It was true that reptiles were a close relative of his species, but he didn't know enough about genetics to understand how to combine his DNA with that of a dinosaurs.
"Right now, we're planning on creating four humanoid raptors, and one humanoid T rex. We may make others as well." Claire explained.
Godzilla nodded again. He couldn't deny, the idea sounded really cool. Normally he'd be skeptical of something like this, but Jurassic World was well known enough that he could trust them. He'd be happy to give some of his DNA for the project. Eventually, the landed at the lab, and stepped inside. Godzilla eventually found himself in a sterile room that resembled a doctor's office. He sat down on a medical bed while Claire stood at a counter, preparing the procedure.
"So... how does this work?" Godzilla asked. "Do I need to step into some sort of crazy science machine?"
Claire chuckled. "No, nothing like that." She said. "We just need a blood sample."
"Okay." Godzilla nodded. "Um, shouldn't a doctor be doing this?"
"Typically, yes, but it's such a basic procedure that I should be able to do it myself." Claire explained. She put on two blue medical gloves and pulled out a large syringe. Godzilla gulped. Despite facing death and danger multiple times in many different forms, he still really didn't like needles. Claire rolled up Godzilla's sleeve and cleaned off the area of skin she was preparing to use the needle on.
"I should probably mention that my skin is pretty tough." Godzilla said. "I don't know if a needle is going to - ow!" He was cut off when, to his surprise, the needle entered his skin.
"We borrowed some tech from the Shatterdome specifically for this project." Claire explained. "This syringe is specifically built to pierce Kaiju flesh."
She drew back syringe until it was filled up with Godzilla's blood. The syringe itself was about 4 inches long and one inch wide. Godzilla wasn't sure how much blood she had taken, but he knew it was a lot. Finally, she took the needle out. Godzilla healed almost immediately.
"There. Looks like we're all finished." Claire said. She placed the syringe in a plastic container, and placed that into a small metal capsule.
"That was easy." Godzilla shrugged, rolling his sleeve back to its normal position. "You flew me all the way out here for this?"
"Well, we still have to discuss how you'd like to be compensated for your contribution." Claire said. "I assume you want money. Were prepared to offer you 500,000 American dollars."
Godzilla raised an eyebrow, but shook his head. "Nah. It's tempting, but I don't really need money right now, especially not that much."
"Alright, well, we can compensate you a different way then." Claire nodded. "What do you want?"
Godzilla thought for a moment. Things had been pretty relaxed lately. Some of the others on Monster Island had been pretty bored. Plus, Godzilla needed something to distract him from the visions he had been having. His mind was made up. He knew what he wanted.
"How about some tickets to Jurassic World?" He asked. Claire wasn't surprised by his suggestion. Nearly every time the Jurassic World staff offered any form of compensation, most people asked for Jurassic World tickets.
"Sounds good. How many do you want?" Claire asked. Again, Godzilla had to think for a moment. Rodan, Anguirus, and Mothra would definitely want to go. Battra would follow Mothra anywhere, even to an amusement park. Muto would be completely uninterested since she hated amusement parks, Leo would probably be too busy, Baragon had little to no interest in Jurassic World, and Zilla would be too scared to set foot in the park, due to the dinosaurs. Komi would probably want to go, but she would also probably prefer to stay with Zilla. After thinking about it, Godzilla decided he would only need five tickets.
"Just five." Godzilla said.
"Perfect. Actually, if you want to wait a few months. You can visit the park once Project Gijinka is finished." Claire suggested. "You would be able to see what you contributed towards firsthand."
Godzilla nodded. "That sounds awesome. How long would I have to wait?"
"Only 3 months, possibly less." Claire said. "We'll contact you when the time comes."
Godzilla nodded again and sat up from the table. "Pleasure doing business with you." He said, holding out his hand. Claire shook his hand gratefully.
"Thank you for your contribution." She said. "We'll see you in 3 months."