Chapter 11: Incentive

When Godzilla arrived at the park, he immediately exited the Jeep and summoned his mana blade to defend himself. The pterosaurs were relentless. They tore at the visitors skin, picking some of them up, and dropping them on the ground. Some were even thrown into the mosasaurus pool, almost certainly being eaten afterwords. The park was in chaos. Godzilla ran into the park, slashing at the dinosaurs as they attacked him and the people around him, until he found Mothra and the others defending themselves from the onslaught. He joined them, slashing at a pterodactyl before it could touch Mothra. She looked up at him and blushed he met her gaze.
"Godzilla! I'm glad you're safe." She said. Godzilla was relieved she wasn't mad at him anymore, but he couldn't focus on that.
"I saw something in the jungle. I think I have an idea what the Indominus is planning." He said, holding his mana blade in front of him as more and more pterosaurs attacked.
"What did you see?" Battra asked. He blasted one out of the air with a laser from his headband.
"I saw Jurassic Park." Godzilla explained. "The one from '93. I saw the Indominus in the old visitors centre. I think she's planning on bringing it back for some reason."
The others were confused, for good reason. "Why would she want to do that?" Anguirus asked.
"I'm not sure, but I think we should tell Claire and Owen about it." Godzilla said. Suddenly, another pterodactyl screeched as it flew towards him. Before he could hit it, something else did first. A needle with a little pink mark at the end pierced the dinosaur's neck, making it crash into the ground. Just as Godzilla saw this, the other pterosaurs began falling out of the sky one by one, completely unconscious. Godzilla looked up to see agroup of security guards similar to the ones in the jungle rush in holding tranq guns. They were subduing the dinosaurs and containing them. Godzilla breathed a sigh of relief. After a few minutes, the danger was gone. Godzilla and the others immediately began helping the survivors, along with the remaining Jurassic World staff. Rodan and Battra flew through the air to help those who had been dropped on rooftops or landed on light poles after being attacked by pterosaurs. Mothra healed the injured, and Anguirus and Godzilla helped the guards to usher people away from the area. Obviously, it needed to be evacuated. After the place was nearly empty, another Jeep rolled up to where Godzilla and Anguirus were standing. Owen was driving it. The others joined soon after.
"Glad to see you guys alive." He said. "Get in. Claire wants to see you."
"Good." Godzilla said, stepping into the car next to Owen. "I have a few things I need to tell her."
Owen nodded, and the other got into the back of the Jeep. They sped off towards the Jurassic World research lab, which was located in the outskirts of the park. On the way there, Godzilla could see park guests being transported towards the guest admission building. It was large enough to fit almost everyone who had been affected, and it would be a good place for them to recover from the attack. Finally, they arrived at the lab. As soon as they stepped inside, Claire greeted them. She seemed extremely thankful and relieved to see them. 
"Thank goodness you're here." She said. "Come with me, we have a lot to discuss."
"Yeah, we do." Godzilla said. He and the others began following Claire down the hallway towards the main lab. Godzilla sped up until he was walking next to her. "I think I have an idea as to what the Indominus is planning." He said. "She re-activated the old Jurassic Park location. I think she wants to use the old technology for something."
"We know." Claire said. Once they reached the laboratory, they all saw what she meant. The lab was in chaos. Broken computers lined the walls, while a large broken structure sat in the centre.  It appeared like something had been ripped off the floor and dragged away. There were bloodstains everywhere, most likely coming from the scientists who worked there before. It didn't take long for Godzilla to realize what had happened.
"What did she steal?" He asked.
"It was a device called the automatic incubator." Claire explained. "It was what created the Indominus in the first place."
"Wait... she's going to make more of herself?" Mothra asked. She placed a hand over her mouth in surprise.
"We think so, yes." Claire nodded. "If not herself, than more hybrids like her. I ordered the staff to destroy all the DNA samples in our lab, so she has no way to use them, but we doubt she won't try to find her own samples."
"That's why she's been killing other dinosaurs." Godzilla nodded.
"Anyway, it's good that you're here. You can help us subdue this creature." Claire continued. "Tonight, we're going to send out the Gijinka raptors and a team of guards lead by Owen. I want you to join them."
Godzilla raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "You're going to weaponize the raptors?" He asked. Something about that seemed wrong.
"They'll help us track it. Once they have a scent, they can find anything." Claire explained. Owen was clearly against the idea. He shrugged in reassignment.
"It's unfortunate, but we don't have a choice." He added.
Claire stepped in front of the group as a whole. "Obviously, we'll provide you with temporary weapons and you'll be compensated for your help." She said.
"Thank you, but that's not necessary." Godzilla said. "Mothra and Battra can get our weapons from the island, and as I said before we don't need that much money."
"Well, that's unfortunate, because the money has already been sent." Claire said, a very slight smirk on her face. As she said this, Godzilla and everyone else's phones vibrated. They each had a notification that $1000,000 American had been sent to their bank accounts. That was well over ¥11,2500,000. All of their eyes widened.
"Oh my goodness." Mothra gasped.
"...Whoa." Anguirus added.
"I guess we have no choice but to help now." Battra said.
"Well... Thank you for your... generosity." Godzilla said, still amazed by the amount of money he had just received. He cleared his throat and put the phone back in his pocket. "We'd be happy to help find the Indominus."
"Glad to hear it. Go and get ready. You'll leave tonight." Claire said.