Chapter 10- Pool Party, Part 2

I wiped the tears from my eyes after laughing so hard at the stories everyone was telling me. I loved hearing about how much Corey hates the Ouaji board and some of the over night challenges they have done together. Their lives seemed so crazy, unreal almost.

I knew for a fact after hearing these crazy stories, I would be watching some of their videos later on. "Lets have a diving competition," Elton said jumping out the pool and going up the ladder to the diving platform. "I'll judge," I offered, it was not a good idea for me to dive again. "Okay, so lets do best forward tricks first," Elton decided as everyone else got out the pool including the girls. I couldn't help but feel disgusting compared to their beautiful bodies and looks.

Elton stood on the edge of platform and jumped, then tucked into 3 front flips before he landed in the water. Impressive not going to lie. "Nine out of Ten," I said when he resurfaced, "ayeee," He said happily laughing, and I gave him a high five.

Colby walked to the edge and jumped with his arms out and about half way down he tucked into a front flip, it was a little messy but still pretty cool. "Seven out of ten," I announced laughing at Colby having a coughing fit from swallowing some water. "Eh, I'm okay with that," he said with a shrug once he could finally breath.

He came and stood next to me while leaning against the edge of the pool. We waited for Corey to go who looked reluctant, "can you put the ring blow up toy there-ish?" He asked pointing to a reasonable distance from the diving platform. I nodded and did as he asked, then retreated fast, scared he was going to squish me.

He ran up and put his hands into the diving position then swiftly went through the circle gap of the floaty. I clapped impressed in the neatness and accuracy of his dive. He came up with his wide smile laughing. "Eight out of ten," I announced as Elton's trick was harder and Colby's was messier. "Oh come on, mine was so much cooler," Colby scoffed sounding offended.

"I'm sorry, his was neater though," I justified with a sly smile, "don't worry Riley, as much as he does loose, he has never been good at it," Elton said making my mouth hang open and Corey crack up laughing. Colby glared at Elton and gave a fake, non enthusiastic laugh while splashing him in the face.

"My turn," Sam called from the platform grabbing our attention. He jumped off and did a 360 turn before splashing into the water, not elegantly might I add. I laughed as he came up pouting. "Uhh... sorry Sam, five out of ten," I said, but he nodded agreeing, "yeah I don't want anything good for that." Feeling Colby's presence near me made me nervous, but not in an intimidated way...more like my stomach was filled with butterflies.

Aaron came up to the edge and put his arms out like Jesus and just fell forwards, then he pulled his knees to his chest and cannon balled into the water. I don't really know what to think about what I just saw. Or what to comment, "umm, like 4 maybe?" I said trying to be nice, but Aaron had a hurt expression on his face.

"Just kidding, I agree," He called smiling and laughing. A little bit of relief flooded through my veins when he said he was joking, I didn't want bad blood with anyone in the house. He came over to stand with us, just leaving the girls to have their turns. Devyn stood up at the edge and looked at us, "I don't know what to do," she laughed shrugging, "just do anything baby!" Corey called encouragingly. They're so cute.

Devyn just ended up jumping and cannon balling into the water. When she came back up she laughed and wiped the water out of her eyes, "please don't give me anything good for that." She pled coming over to stand with us. "Errr, threeee?" I said with a cheeky smile. "That's generous," she laughed and I did too.

Lastly Kat came up and did a proper dive. It was incredibly neat, I wanted to ask if she is a professional diver. I clapped and so did everyone else when she came back up, "eight out of ten," I called making her smile and give me a side hug once she got over to me.

We played around a bit more after announcing Elton as the winner. It was starting to get dark so we decided to get out the pool and headed inside. We rotated having showers, I went in after Sam and Colby. I put the shorts and jumper on I was wearing before and left my hair loose to dry. I went down to the kitchen where Colby was heating something up in the microwave. "Hey," he greeted among noticing my presence.

"Hi," I replied pulling out the chair next to the island and sitting down. "So, how do you like it here so far?" He questioned leaning on the counter across from me. "It's nice, everyone is very welcoming," I said smiling. "Well, you are part of the family now" He smiled cutely. The buzzing went off for the microwave so he stood up and got a microwaved pasta out.

He grabbed two forks and came over and sat on the chair across from me. He handed me one of forks and put the pasta between us. "Thanks," I said and took a forkful out the bowl and put the deliciousness in my mouth. He did the same and we sat in silence, enjoying the taste of the food. "Hey, when you love birds have finished your date, do you want to watch a movie with us?" Sam asked from halfway down the stairs, I could feel myself blushing and I looked at Colby who was blushing also.

"Ha.Ha, do you want us to set it up down here or what?" Colby asked with sarcastic laughter. "Yeah sure, I'll gather everyone up," Sam said running up the stairs once more. We quickly finished the pasta with a little small talk, then set up Netflix on the lounge TV. Everyone filed in and took seats on the couch, love chairs or ground. "How about Riley chooses?" Kat said after all of us arguing for about five minutes.

"Fine," everyone agreed. "Are you guys sure?" I checked as Corey passed me the handset. They all nodded so I started scrolling through the options until something caught my eye. I saw one of my favourite movies and pressed on it. "What about We're the millers?" I asked and everyone agreed getting comfortable. I pressed play and the following hour and a half was full of laughs and jokes.