Chapter 25- Prank

Shout out too..... welcomed_rhinocerous thank you so much for your amazing comment! You made me SO happy, it was one of the nicest I've read.
————————————————————————————————————————-
Riley's POV***

It was the next day and I woke up next to Colby again in his room after we watched Netflix last night. An idea popped into my head as it was 7 am and he wouldn't be getting up for a good while. I slowly got up and sneaked out Colby's room and went to mine, then got changed into a black tank top and denim shorts.

I went to Corey and Devyn's room and knocked on their double doors. "Yes?" Corey asks while looking half asleep. "Sorry if I woke you, " I apologise but Corey shrugs, "I was awake, what's up? You okay?" He asks. "Yeah I want to upload my first youtube video and I think I want to prank Colby," I smile devilishly and Corey smiles as well.

"So...you need some help?" Corey asks with a wide grin. "Yes please, and can I use your camera? Because Colby will know if I use his," I asked slyly. "Of course lets goooo..." He excitedly squeals while grabbing his camera and coming out of his room and downstairs to the kitchen. "What are you thinking of doing?" Corey asks while he goes through the videoing settings and checks the SD card.

"I was thinking I could go out the front of the house and scream really, really loudly so hopefully he wakes up, then I'll go run and hide or something. If you go downstairs and sit in the kitchen or something you could say I went outside to go to Colby's car and you heard me scream. He's a deep sleeper so you might have to go up and start shouting if anyone heard that. And hopefully... he'll think I've been kidnapped," I explain excitedly thinking of his reactions to the prank.

"OooOoo kidnapped girlfriend prank, I likey," Corey laughs. "How far do you want it to go? I won't let him call the cops. I should say it needs to be 24 hours before you can file a report," Corey says and I nod, "Good thinking, also should we have like hidden Go-Pro's in most of the rooms and you could have one and say you were filming a dance video, just make it un-obvious that you're using it," I ask and Corey nods.

"Okay, sounds good. Where can I hide? I Kind of want to end the prank with me just sitting on his bed when he comes in his room after a while," I ask while looking around briefly. "Erm, Oh.. how about you go in my room in my walk-in wardrobe and you can quickly fly into Colby's when I text you," Corey suggests and I nod in agreement. Corey ran up to his room and came down with 8 Go-Pros, "I stole everyone's GoPro's," He laughs cheekily while passing me four.

"I'll go downstairs, you go upstairs," Corey instructs and we split ways. I go up the stairs and leave one recording under a few pillows on the seat near to balcony thing, I then go to Colby's room and slowly open the door. I walk to his cluttered desk and place it under a few papers so it faces most of the room. I check Colby who is still sleeping with his hair a mess and his mouth partly open as he breathed loudly.

Chuckling I go to Corey's room where Devyn was making a new make up look. I explain briefly what's happening and she nods and laughs. I go to their walk in wardrobe and set up a go-pro so I could use it. I can't see anywhere else that would need a camera upstairs so I go down to Corey who happily uses it in the front yard, I also grab Colby's car keys so he thinks I went to his car.

"Ready?" I ask excitedly but I also feel nervous and like a terrible girlfriend. "Hell yeah!" He answers with his usual enthusiasm. We decide to start the intro now, So Corey gets his main camera and starts filming me. "Hi guys! Its me Riley Blake! This is my first YouTube video and I will be pranking my beloved boyfriend Colby Brock. I'm planning on uploading a Q & A video on this account very soon so you guys can get to know me a bit better, and I need to thank you all so much for being so supportive of Colby and I, it really shows he has the nicest fans out there!" I start kinda going with the flow.

I explain how the prank is going to work and how Corey's helping and Devyn is in on it. "So let get ready to go!" I Finnish while putting my thumbs up. "Okay, I'll go inside and leave the front door open, just be as quick and quiet as you can," Corey says while giving me a high five. I nod and take my place below Colby's window, I take a deep breath and scream the loudest I think I ever have, I was shocked with how loud it was myself. I then quietly ran through the house and tip toed into Corey's room and into the wardrobe where I grabbed the go-pro and giggled as I heard doors fling open.