Chapter 42- Pizza Night

This Chapters shout out goes toooo... wolfgirlhowle , Xx.

------------------------

It had been a couple weeks since the Overnight with TFIL and Colby and I couldn't be happier. Everything has been pretty chill around the house except the occasional prank or argument but everything would turn out good again in the end.

"Riiiii," I heard Colby shout from upstairs. I was playing Rocket league with Corey as it was his new obsession, "Yeah??" I called back but when I heard no reply I huffed and gave the controller to Aaron for him to take over. I strolled up the stairs two at a time and wondered into Colby's room where he was editing on his laptop. "Yeah?" I asked while walking over to him, he spun around to face me in his chair and smiled. "I'm taking you on a date tonight," he simply stated with a grin, "Erm... okay?" I reply sceptically. "I will be recording it as the date as it's also going to be a video for my personal channel," he adds. "Uh oh, that means we're doing or going somewhere sketchy."

"Nah we'll be fine. Wear all dark clothes though, black hoodie and jeans would be a good idea," He explains like it's not weird at all.

"Colby-"

"We'll be leaving at 9pm tonight and won't get back until tomorrow,"

"Colby I-"

"Now that's it, out of my room. I love you and all, but I'm a busy man," He says standing up and covering my mouth with his hand while pushing me backwards and out of his room. He pecks my cheek quickly then closes the door in my face and locks it. This is going to be interesting. I roll my eyes and shake my head while laughing as I walk away from the room that holds my boyfriend who I'm getting more and more worried about each day. He'll get caught one of these days. (A/N- Yes I know they already have, but in this story, they haven't yet Xx)

It's 5pm now so I go back downstairs where all the other guys are playing on the Xbox. "Do you all want me to order a pizza or something?" I offer which everyone agrees too. "Meat-lovers and Hawaiian?" Elton suggests, "Yeah sounds good," Sam answers for everyone. I go on the Internet on my phone and onto the website to place the order. Once its sorted and I paid using my credit card that hardly has any money on it from my old job. I look up to the boys who are engrossed in the Rocket League game, "20 minutes," I say while flopping on the seat next tooElton. "Cool, thanks Riley," Aaron replies.

I give Circa cuddles and play on my phone for the 20 minutes until I hear the buzz meaning someones at the outside gate. I get up and head outside to see a young girl holding our three pizza boxes. "Thank you," I say as I grab the pizzas from her and bid her farewell. I walk back inside and as the smell of Pizza fills the room, the boys do too and start helping to sort out plates and splitting the Pizza. "Should someone go get Colby?" I ask but they all shrug and continue stuffing their faces with Pizza. "Alright, looks like I will," I laugh as I grab a small slice for myself and wonder up the stairs. I stare at all the grease and toppings disappointed in myself for eating such a fattening food. I knock on Colby's door which he opens enough to fit his head through and stare at me expectingly. "Pizza," I state obviously while eating it in front of him, "Downstairs," I say after a few seconds and he nods while opening the door fully and stepping out.

"Wouldn't be surprised if it's all gone already," I laugh while finishing my slice which makes him jog down the stairs. I follow him and grab myself another small slice, then make my way into the other room. I sit in front of the tv which now had a random movie playing. "Riley and I are going out to film a video in a couple hours," Colby says while coming in the room with Pizza. "OooOoo a date, where you guys going?" Corey asks and I chuckle. "Surprise," Colby says and I grumble annoyed, "I don't like surprises," I mutter and Colby shrugs with a grin while sitting next to me.

"It has to be sketchy though because he told me to wear all black and we're going at 9pm and staying overnight," I say and Sam gives him a weirded out look. "Yo man that's a little creepy," he laughs and I nod. "We'll be fine, you and I have been before Sam," Colby says which makes Sam look even more confused. "That doesn't make it sound less creepy or dangerous, if not more, to be honest," I laugh thinking back to all the crazy stuff they've done on their channel. "Just trust me," he says while wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to lean on him. I nod and snuggle into his side while we watch the movie for a while.

---------------------------

"Alright date-time, let's get ready," Colby says while standing up and holding a hand out for me to grab. He helps me up and we walk up the stairs together hand in hand. I go to my room and put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a black Greenday shirt. I put on my mainly plain black hoodie that only has a little red rose on the front so it won't be seen easily. Then I place a black beanie on my head and slip on my leather converse before checking I look alright in the mirror. I look sketchy as hell which gives me the indication that this is perfect for whatever I'm about to do. I chuck my phone in my back pocket and leave my room to see Colby leaning against the wall next to the stairs while looking at his phone. He's wearing a very similar outfit to me but he's wearing a grey beanie.

"Ready?" he asks while picking up a Backpack/Rucksack/School Bag (A/N- Whatever you call it depending on where you're from). I nod and he sends me a big smile which makes my heart melt, he's so cute. We wonder downstairs, "Bye guys!" Colby shouts when we get to the door. They all shout back some sort of goodbye and I pretty sure someone made a joke about 'Not having too much fun'. I ignore it and laugh as we close the door and head to Colby's car.

"You gonna tell me where we're going now?"

"Nope."

"Didn't think so."