Chapter 41- Overnight At A Parkour Gym, Part 3

We could tell we were all getting a bit tired at this point. Some of the guys were on the trampoline and Corbin was still doing stupid/life-threatening stunts. I was laying in the foam pit while sitting against the wall, while Colby was building a house out of the foam cubes. Sam was laying on the side, next to Colby's little house while Elton was filming us all. "Shall we see if Corbin can do my signature move? My really, super, advanced signature move?" Elton asks Corey who acts shocked. He then asks Colby who shakes his head, "Oh no, I don't think he can do it," Colby says seriously.

"Shall I show you my signature move?" Corbin asks, "Alright," Elton agrees and we watch as Corbin bounces higher and higher on the trampoline. I have no idea what either of their signature moves are. The Corbin jumps and leans so his back is going to hit the trampoline softly and smoothly, but in the last second tucks around and lands on his back quickly. "Woahhh," we all shout because it looked so cool and effortless. Then it was Elton's turn, so he went on the trampoline and acts very serious by stretching all his muscles, then he stands still and takes a breath. Then he does one of the weirdest things I've ever seen, it some horse-riding/frog/demented-rabbit, like movement that makes me burst out laughing. "What the hell is that!?" I call out from the foam pit. "I'd like to see you do better," Elton challenges. I attempt to crawl out the foam pit and get on the trampoline. When I'm ready I bounce a few time and fling myself into a big round off,  and do a triple backflip into the foam pit.

"I know its not the coolest, but it's hard to do," I state before anyone can say anything. "Not the coolest?! That was awesome!" Corey shouts and I smile. "I have a cool girlfriend," Colby gloats childishly from his little box house that now has four walls. "Colby, what're you doing?" Elton asks while facing the camera at Colby, after finally noticing what Colbys been doing this whole time. "Huh, what?" Colby replies while popping his head out from his little house. "Is this your home now?" Elton asks, "Well we're staying the night, I had to make a home real quick," Colby answers while I stand behind I shake my head while rolling my eyes jokingly. "I'm sleeping here!" Colby states proudly, "You didn't make it big enough for your girlfriend to fit in your house," Elton states and I pretend to cry, "I know when I'm not wanted," I cry and Sam pretends to comfort me.

"No, I'm sorry... Forgive me!" Colby over-dramatically acts, "No, next time you build a foam cube house, you'll think before making it only big enough for one person!" I continue to play along, acting seriously but trying to laugh at what I said. After a bit when Colby was out of his little house, we hear that Corbin is going to try to jump from the trampoline into Colby's house, without knocking the walls down. "Just so you guys know, he's been building this thing for like 30 minutes," Corbin tells the camera laughing. "Pretty sad it took you that long," Elton cracks up and Colby just glares at him. "Do a cool trick into Colby's house," Elton says right before Corbin goes to do it, "I can't do a cool trick, do you know how much focus this takes?" Corbin replies before jumping off the trampoline and impressively landing right in the middle, without knocking any of it down. Elton and Corbin high-five, "Thank you for not-ELTON," Colby says while also high-fiving Corbin, but gets interrupted by Elton knocking some blocks off anyway.

We mess around a bit more, to the point Corbin's hanging upside down on the metal structure above the foam pit and Elton is going to jump and try and catch an orange foam cube mid-air. Elton jumps really high and goes to jump out, but he bounces funny and ends up flying straight into the foam pit, head first. We all start laughing hard, "What happened? what just happened?!" Colby exclaims while videoing. Corbin flips off the structure and lands next to Elton laughing. Elton emerges from the pit cracking up, "Oh my god. I slipped!" he states the obvious in shock. "I mean, you drove to the post office... but you definitely didn't send it," Corey says and we all say "Ohhhh," while laughing, "It closes at 5, but I got there at 6," Elton continues to make fun of himself, which causes us all to laugh again.

"This is to impress Riley, and all the other women watching," Colby says while getting on the trampoline. He jumps up and down then jumps on his back and thrusts upward in the air multiple times, looking very uncoordinated. I start laughing while watching really confused, "Oh yeahhh, she looks very impressed," Elton sarcastically says while facing the camera to see my weirded out facial expression. "That's what I thought," Colby sassily says while stopping and getting back up again.

-

"It's 12:15, and I don't know how we ever thought we could stay the night," Elton says while showing us all, who once again were all laying around lazily, me and Colby laying next to each other in the foam pit, while the others were on various mats. "This was an easy overnight, wasn't it? Because I set it up, I got permission..." Elton asks Sam and Colby who was now sitting on the side of the foam pit, while I was laying behind them. They agree tiredly, "And I think all our viewers want to watch us doing the sketchy stuff again..." Elton says which makes Corey scream out "Nooo, I was just going to say like, finally a safe overnight."

"Well let's make it sketchy again and let them pick wherever they want us to stay overnight next," Elton says making all the guys and myself groan, "They're going to pick, like hell portal or something," Corey complains and Elton just replies with "Good." "Again, if they can get one-hundred-thousand likes on this video, they pick it and we'll do it," Elton revises. "They help us out and give us some likes, and we'll do what they want," Elton continues to try and persuade us. "Yayyyy," Everyone sarcastically says, "I'm in, we only live once" I state shrugging, "See that's the spirit!" Elton laughs.

"And ya know what, next time we do some scary stuff, we might have Corbin to front flip over the demons," Elton jokes which make Corbin shake his head. "So that's a deal? We'll go back to the normal plan, one-hundred-thousand likes and the viewers pick what they want us to do, and we'll do our damn best to do it," Elton clears up and I nod with the rest of the guys. "As long as there is some of these too," Sam says motioning to the fun and safe overnights, "Yep, we'll pepper these in-between," Elton promises and I nod happily. We say goodbye and end the video there, and decide to leave and go home early.

I fall to sleep on Colby's shoulder again on the way home, but he also fell asleep with his head resting on top of mine. When we got home, we went straight up to bed, for some well-needed sleep.