Chapter 23- Lets Tell The Fans

PrinceSarah34 Thank you so much for your kind words! Your comment made my day :) Thanks for the support! Xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small ball pit was put next to where a big crane held up the foam hand. I covered my mouth in shock, and also to stop myself laughing after seeing Corey and Aaron completely covered in shaving cream. Elton got me to stand next to Corey at a safe distance, I laughed at him for a good while, making him jokingly shout at me. "So you're ready to watch your boyfriend get wiped out?" Aaron asks not knowing he's actually my boyfriend now.

I nod with a smile, "wait why didn't you deny he's your boyfriend?" Corey asked with a wide grin. "Welllll," I drag out the word and they gasp. "You two are dating? Oh my gosh this is the best thing ever!" Corey excitedly says while wrapping me in a shaving cream filled hug,

"Nice!" Aaron says while giving me a high five. I laugh as they get Colby to hold a Go-pro and stand in front of the ball pit. They counted down from 3 and flung the blind fold off, but before Colby could react the giant hand had been pushed and knocked him over straight into the ball pit. "What the hell Elton?!" Colby shrieks confused as we all burst out in laughter.

"What just happened?" He asked in shock, he got out the pit and stood stiffly not really knowing what happened. Aaron passed Colby a small towel that they both had previously used, but Colby still used it to get all the shaving cream off his face. I continue to laugh at him as he looks like a snowman threw up on him. "Really?" He jokingly glares at me as I attempt to hold in my laughter.

We watched the rest of the guys get bashed up by Elton's prank, it was hilarious to watch. Colby announced to everyone (including Devyn and Kat) that we were dating and they were so happy it turned into a shaving cream group hug, with Colby and I in the middle.

After they broke the hug Colby suggested we all jumped in the pool, we agreed and ran through the house and into the back yard. Elton sets up the camera and we all do a flip or jump in the pool, I just jump in case of my ribs.

Laughing we all surface and splash around with each other, "Okay I'm getting changed," Aaron announced while getting out the pool, we all follow suit and get out the pool and go to our rooms as quick as possible while grabbing a towel. Kat, Sam, Colby and I all squeezed in the bathroom to dry off a bit so we don't soak the carpet.

Once we'd dried off I changed into my other pair of black skinny jeans and my professional fangirl sweater. Colby wore his jeans and a dark blue shirt and another black beanie. "You think that prank was funny?" Colby asks accusingly, "maybe a little bit," I laugh which makes him look at me with raised eyebrows. "Is that right?" He asks while coming towards me. Before I can react Colby starts tickling my sides making me squeal and fall back on the bed. He continues to tickle me mercilessly, but being careful of my ribs, until I'm hardly breathing

He let me go and I glare at him jockingly, "sorry but it was a little bit funny," he mocks me sticking out his tongue. I roll my eyes as we make our way out Colby's room and see Sam in the hallway going downstairs.

"Hey Sam, can you take a photo of us?" Colby asks while passing over his phone to Sam. "Sure," Sam agrees as we head out to the front years where Elton was starting to pack up. We stand close to each other and Colby wraps me in a hug and we smile, "Riley," Colby whispers to get my attention. I look at him but he suddenly smashes his lips onto mine in a mind blowing kiss. Elton and Sam holler and whistle but we laugh it off.

Sam gives Colby back his phone and I watch as Colby clicks on the photo of us kissing but smiling into the kiss, it's actually really nice and I don't usually say that about photos I'm in. We looked so happy together, Mitch and I were happy... but I think I always had a gut feeling something wasn't right, but with Colby... I had no doubts. He first sets it as his screensaver, "Awe Colby," I gush and kiss his cheek and he laughs in a cute way.

Then he goes on instagram and edits the photo very slightly to make the colours pop more. I watch him type the caption and post the photo.

I'm excited to announce I am no longer single. @Riley_Blake_00 (A/N- made up account name!) has made me the happiest guy alive by accepting to be my girlfriend, I love her so much she is beautiful, sweet and Funny. She will definitely be in more of our videos, but I still love all my fans just as much. I hope none of you hate on Riley, she doesn't deserve it and I'll be disappointed if you do. Go give her some love by following her!

"You're to cute," I laugh as my phone starts blowing up with follow requests. I turn my account on public and I'm in shock by the amount of followers I quickly gain. Colby's post has lots of nice comments like "pretty" and "sweet", but as expected there are some nasty ones. A lot of people are sticking up for me too which Im thankful for.

I get Colby to take a picture with me and he kisses my cheek while looking at the camera, I smile a big smile and the photo turns out nice so I post it as my first photo on Instagram with the caption...

I love you, you're my everything Colby 🖤