Chapter 37- We're okay and Beer Pong

"Thanks," I say to Colby as he holds the front door open for me. We go inside and walk towards the TV room where all the roommates were laying around playing video games. "Ahh, here they are!" Elton says making everyone look up. "So you didn't tear each other apart?" Sam asks laughing. I roll my eyes jokingly, "We're okay again," Colby said while wrapping him arms around my waist from behind, and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yay!" Devyn and Kat squeal. "I'm going to go get changed, I'll be down in a sec," I tell Colby and he nods. I run up the stairs and turn to my room, then stop myself in my tracks. I cheekily turn around and go to Colby's room, then go to his closet and grab his black Now Or Never hoodie. I then quickly go back to my room and and change into a pair of black leggings and Colby's hoodie. I see something in my wardrobe and smile, I take out the pair of very fluffy black socks and slip them on. I tie my hair up in a bun and then go to the bathroom to remove the little make up I had on. When I decide I'm in 100% comfort, I slide my feet along the wood in my fluffy socks and go down the stairs, trying not to fall and break my neck.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and see Colby grabbing a drink of water, he looks at me and laughs with his gorgeous smile. "One... Lovin the socks, two...Who's hoodie might that be?" He asks playfully. "Well one... thanks they're pretty amazing, and two... I don't know actually," I play along. He comes over and wraps me in a hug, "I love how my jumpers almost reach your knees," he points out. "They're comfy," I add. "The guys confirmed we're going to do an overnight at the Parkour place tomorrow, you still wanna come? It's a bit risky because the place is obviously still being used and if we get caught we'll be in heaps of trouble," Colby's tells me. "Yeah, I'll come," I say while yawning. "Tired?" Colby asks looking down at me against his chest. "Yeah, I had a late night last night as you know," I sigh. "Want to go to sleep?" He offers and I nod, "alright, let's say goodnight to the guys," he says while pulling me towards the TV room.

"We're heading off to sleep, goodnight guys," Colby says for me and everyone replies with goodnights. We go into Colby's room and lay on his bed while he got changed in the bathroom. I was half asleep by the time he got back, but I felt him wrap his arms around me, so I moved my head on his chest, and we both fell asleep.

~~~

"Riley,"

"Rileyyyy,"

"Riley!"

My eyes shot open and I saw Colby looking at me amused. "Ugmfbd," I grumbled out inhumanly while rolling over the other way and burying myself into the pillows and blankets.

"It's 12pm Ri," Colby whispered, "to early," I state in a mumble which makes him laugh. "You're gonna have to get up at some point," Colby points out a matter of factly. "Not if I have anything to do with it," I whisper as my eyes close again.

Eventually I manage to roll over and sit up tiredly. "She lives," Colby jokes but I just send a tired glare his direction. "Corey messaged me before, asking if we wanted to play a none alcoholic- beer pong- truth or dare game, I said I would. Do you want to?" Colby asks. "I feel like this may end badly," I laugh but nod. "Alright, let's get up," Colby nudges me and I manage to get up. "I'm stealing the jumper," I say tiredly while leaving his room before he can reply. I get to my room and put on a pair of white skinny jeans and keep Colby's jumper on. I put on my usual make up and brush my hair leaving it loose. When I decide I look half decent, I trudge down the stairs and meet Colby in the kitchen, who pours us both some cereal. I stare at the side of the cereal box that shows the amount of sugar and fattening ingredients in it. I think back to the night before where I let myself eat chocolate and marshmallows, I've got to control my diet better.

I take a few bites and put the rest down the sink, feeling bad for wasting the food. "You didn't eat much," Colby points out and I cringe, "I'm not very hungry this morning," I lie feeling guilty. He nods understandingly.

"Hey Colby?" I start.

"Yes?"

"Is the big scar on my face very noticeable?"

"I don't notice it much, why?"

"It was one of the first things David pointed out,"

"Don't worry about it, you're beautiful, it's not ugly and to me it's a reminder that I have to strongest girlfriend ever," Colby sweetly says while washing his bowl in the sink next to me.

"It is ugly," I argue but Colby looks at me sternly, "nothing about you is ugly, not in the slightest, and if I hear you say anything like that about yourself again, I'm going to call a house meeting and list off every beautiful thing about you in front of all the roommates, alright?" Colby threatens then kisses my head and puts the cereal box away. "You're the best," I comment and he smiles, "I know," he cheekily states and I roll my eyes giggling. "Doofus," I mutter making Colby turn to me. "What was that?" He playfully glares coming closer. "Nothinggg?" I obviously lie, "you sureee?" Colby continues to creep towards me. "Yes?" I say with a big grin but Colby attacks me with tickles, "NO COLBY STOPPP," I cry out laughing as I try and push his hands away. "What did you call me?" He jokes not stopping his torture. "A DOOFUS," I squeal still struggling to get away from him. "That's just plain mean," he pretends to be offended.  "Sorry! I didn't mean it!" I laugh which finally makes him stop. I catch my breath as he laughs at me. "You're evil," I state and he smiles widely. "Yep."

"You guys wanna play beer pong now?" Corey calls out in his funny high pitched voice. "Yass," Colby screams back weirdly. "You playing Riley?" Corey asks and I nod as an answer. We follow him into the filming room, behind the stairs where the bar is, and I see the table tennis table has red party cups set out in a triangle on either side. Sam and Devyn were also in the room. "So those of you who have not played this game beforeee," Corey sing songs while zooming the camera on me, "the rules are, teams of two will take turns throwing the ping pong ball towards the cups that are filled with WATER, because we're responsible adults," Corey shouts loudly with lots of energy like he has in all his videos. "If you get it in one of the cups, we will remove the cup and the other team will have to either answer the truth or complete the dare. My lovely girlfriend Devyn is the only person who knows what is written on the pieces of paper," Corey explains then turns the camera to Devyn, she waves and smiles.

"If you choose not to answer the question or complete the dare, the cup will be placed on the side that the team is throwing to, and that means you'll have an extra cup you'll have to get the ball in for you to win. Although! You can only do this 3 times, so choose wisely what questions or dares you don't complete! Winning team is obviously the team who gets the ping ping ball in all their cups first, and loosing teammm... will be thrown in the pool!" Corey finishes explaining. I give him an 'Are you serious!?' look to which he just grins back. "No one told us this!" Colby complains behind me. Corey shrugs and sets the camera up so it is angled to see the whole room. "Sooo teams are couple verses couple," Corey says while motioning to Colby and I, and Sam and himself. I laugh as Sam and Corey pretend to act cute with each other. "Alright, rock, paper, scissors, for who goes first," Sam exclaims while coming up to me and holding his hand out ready. I choose rock and Sam chooses scissors. "Thats right guys! Team Rolby is starting because we're the best!" Colby competitively screams at the camera. "We'll see about that because team Sorey is gonna win!" Corey screams back hyped. I laugh and take place at the table and start to aim, with the ping pong ball in my right hand.

"It's on!" Colby screams from behind me.