Chapter 1 : Goddess Sarah

At the previous event Princess Sarah had transformed into the Goddess Sarah, the goddess of light and kindness. Between her was her brother Jack who had just woken up and Creepy Crowley the bishop of the Royal Capital for the religion of Sarah.  Surrounding her were her friends.

"Thank you, thank you all for coming to help me...", goddess Sarah smiled and said in a sweet voice.

"Uh, it was nothing", Jack said.

"Was there anything you wanted to talk to me about ?", goddess Sarah asked Jack sweetly.

"No, nah", as Jack said that his nose start to bleed again.

Jack Von Hill's POV

I don't think it is a good idea now to tell goddess Sarah I love her. Maybe later. I think I just lost my nerve.

"What about you Brian, I really appreciate your help.", as goddess Sarah said that she smiled.

"No, no, nothing, I Uh was just going to ask you if you wanted some tea.", Brian the Marquis of Rhine's son replied.

Brian the Marquis of Rhine's son POV

I can't tell Princess Sarah now that I love her. She just turned into a goddess. No, I will bid my time. There will be a perfect time to tell her. My body is shaking from seeing how beautiful she has become.

"Prince Jules Von Flowers, thank you for helping me, is there anything I can do for you ?", goddess Sarah said sweetly to Jules.

"No, no, nothing at all", Prince Jules replied sweetly.

"Why were you looking for me ?", goddess Sarah asked.

"Why.. oh.. they are having a sale at the clothing stores, I thought you might want to know.", as Prince Jules said that he smiled sheepishly.

Prince Jules Von Flower's POV

I can't tell her how I feel now, she has become even more beautiful. And I am still fat and ugly. I think I will wait until I get back into shape. Yes, definitely get into shape and sweet her off her feet.

"What about you Prince John ? And thank you for helping me.", goddess Sarah smiled and asked Prince John.

"Me..", as Prince John stuttered.

"Ah it was nothing. And you are welcome.", Prince John added.

"Ah, is that, so. Thank you again", as goddess Sarah said that she bowed to each and everyone around.

Prince John Von Flower's POV

Hmmm... Princess Sarah has changed into the goddess Sarah. Definitely need further investigations and more new photos of the new her. She has become even more beautiful. I will keep the confession in the back burner for later.

"And Vance and Violet Van Gou, thank you for your help. Were you looking for me ?", Goddess Sarah asked.

"No, no, just stumbled across you", both Vance and Violet Von Gou replied at the same time.

Vance Van Gou POV

Hmm, need to wait a while her transformation has awoken some mild s and m instincts in me. Probably better not to confess to her at this time. She would probably think me a pervert. Just need to get used to the even more beautiful goddess Sarah first before I confess.

Violet Von Gou POV

Looking at brother's face his s and m tendency is starting to surface. Better to get it under control first before his confession. If not brother will come across to goddess Sarah as pervert.