Chapter 10 : Journey to the West Part 2

Jet the merchant was waiting outside the adventurer's guild to meet his Scum Class adventurer which would guide him to the Royal Capital of the Kingdom of Colors. As he waited Jet twiddled his thumbs in nervously.

"Oi Scum, are you the one I am suppose to bring to the Royal Capital !", an ugly fat man with a bald patch shouted at Jet the merchant.

"Uh, hi, my name is Jet, I am a merchant that wants to visit the Royal Capital. Why did you call me Scum ?", Jet the merchant asked while his face looked confused.

"That's because you are Scum ! When I say Scum ! You shout Yes Sir ! Understood !", the ugly fat man with a bald patch shouted.

"Scum !", the ugly fat man with a bald patch shouted.

"Yes Sir !?", Jet said with a shock look on his face.

"My name is Errol, I am a worshipper of the god heroes and baldness, Baldy. The proof that I am a hero is the bald patch you see before here.", as Errol said that he pointed to his bald patch.

"When I see a demon or a monster, I am going to push you to them as bait. And then I am going to run away. After all you are Scum and your life is not worth anything. I on the other hand am a hero.", Errol said with a smirk on his face.

"Uhh... can I change to first class.....", Jet the merchant asked.

"No, you can't ! No refunds !", Errol said as he pulled Jet the merchant away to his caravan to begin the journey to the west, to the Royal Capital.

Next we see the goddess Sarah and her companions outside the adventurer's guild with two carriages. Then we see the Demon's Power adventurer team coming. In Sunwo, the monkey demon's hand we can see him holding a metal rod, that was his weapon. In Feifei, the pig demon's hand he was holding rake, that was his weapon. In Walter, the water demon's hand we can see a sword, that was his weapon.

"Shall we get going.", Sunwo said.

"Yes, please.", goddess Sarah said with a sweet voice.

As they gathered their things and boarded the carriages the journey to the west begins. The Royal Capital is located to the west of Moby town. The journey progressed quite smoothly with the Demon's Power adventurer group looking out for monsters and demons.

When they had settled down at night, half the journey had already been completed. They had set up camp and started a fire. All of them were gathered there including the demon adventurers.

"Sunwo, are you a believer in the Sarah religion ?", Brian asked Sunwo.

"Yes, we all are, originally we had nowhere to go and we were lost but the church of Sarah took us in and fed us and clothed us. And besides after reading their scripture, I think I can accept their religion.", Sunwo said.

Goddess Sarah was smiling happily under her burqa after hearing that.

As they slept in the tent after talking for a while at the fire, two people are looking at their group.

"There they are, should we attack now or attack later ?", voice one said.

"No, we attack later.", voice two said.

Later that day as they continued their journey, they had heard that at the rear Jet the merchant and his adventurer was being attacked from a passing stranger. Jack and the Guys Gang decided to go back and help him.

When Jack and the Guys Gang reaches Jet the merchant and his adventurer Errol, they could see that they were indeed being attacked but by monkeys which wanted their supply of bananas in the caravan. Jack just sighed and made their way back to meet with the goddess Sarah and her group consisting of her maid Juno, the heroine Sissy Potter, Andre the love sick idiot body guard and Prince Caspian.