Chapter 34 : Finale Part 1 Happy Ending

Prince Caspian was inside the throne room, he had entered the Castle of the Kingdom of Colors in his decision to capture the King of the Kingdom of Colors. He could no longer forgive his father for all the wrong doings he had done in the name of ruling the Kingdom. Prince Caspian hoped that he would not be forced to kill his father. That was his true wish.

As he plodded on the marble floor leading to the throne room where his father, the King of the Kingdom of Colors would usually be sitting and thinking and plotting, he felt sadness in his heart. If he failed in taking down his father, it would be the end of his life but still he did not regret it, at least he got to spend a night of happiness with the person he truly loved. Even if that love was one sided he had no regret, he no longer feared dying as he had fulfilled one of his wishes.

As he pushed the heavy oaken doors to the throne room he wondered why there were no guards to the throne room. Prince Caspian moved slowly and cautiously in the shadow as he looked at the throne room. Sitting on the throne was the King of the Kingdom of Colors slumped down on his throne. Prince Caspian rushed over to the King of the Kingdom of Colors, his father. He held the King in his arms as he looked at him. The King is dead. Prince Caspian found in the King's hand a cup of poisoned chalice. Next to him was a suicide note with all the wrong doings that he had done in the Kingdom.

Prince Caspian took the suicide note, his face turned pale, as part of the suicide note was confessions of all the wrong doings that he had done. In fact in one of the King of the Kingdom of Color's confession was that he had enslaved the citizens of the Kingdom of Colors and sold them as slaves to make money. Prince Caspian did not know that his father was this evil. Then he thought of the suicide note and the confession, who could have killed him, he thought. And the thought came to Prince Caspian in a flash of lightning, Archbishop Crowley had killed the King, but he had no proof, except for the confession he, Prince Caspian had made of being ordered to kill the summoned hero. Archbishop Crowley was basically untouchable now, Prince Caspian had no proof that he had killed the King of the Kingdom of Colors and Archbishop Crowley had proof of the King's wrong doings. Prince Caspian thought that Archbishop Crowley had helped him resolve an issue he would not have been able to solve. Perhaps he should not bring this issue up and treat the King's death as a suicide.

As Prince Caspian was deep in thought, a loud sound could be heard.

"Prince Caspian !", shouted the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa.

"Hiro, why are you here ? I told you to run away.", Prince Caspian said in a shocked voice.

"I am here to see you.", the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa said.

"I am sorry, if you are here to kill me, do it, my job is done, the King is dead. I just want you to know before I die, I love you.", Prince Caspian said sadly as he pointed at the sword that the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa was grasping on to tightly.

"I still like girls Prince Caspian but I love you.", the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa said as he dropped the sword and rushed over to Prince Caspian.

"Huh !", Prince Caspian said in shock.

"I love you Prince Caspian !", the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa declared loudly.

"But I thought that you were not gay.", Prince Caspian said.

"I don't think I am gay but I think I am bisexual.", the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa said as he rushed over to Prince Caspian grasped the him tightly and kissed him.

Prince Caspian kisses the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa back as they kissed each other in a loving embrace in the throne room.

The both of them in a break of tradition in the Kingdom of Colors would get married to each other and live happily ever after. This would be their happy ending.

Meanwhile, having received the challenge from the Evil God, goddess Sarah, the heroine Sissy Potter, the bald, fat, ugly new Hero Errol, Jet the Merchant, Archbishop Crowley, Jack and the Guys Gang had gone off to to confront the Evil God and the danger he posed to the World.

Goddess Sarah had tried to contact Baldy, the god of Heroes and Baldness, Loki, the god of lies and Gnor the god of lightning and thunder but they all told her that they had an emergency to take care of. They could not help or support goddess Sarah, she had to do this with her friends.

They had all moved outside the Castle of the Kingdom of Colors with some Royal Guards as well as some clerics from the Church of Sarah to confront the Evil God. Goddess Sarah gathered them all together in her light as they all disappeared in a flash of light. The flash of light appeared on the entrance of the cave in a mountain known as the "Mouth Of Hell", there the goddess Sarah, the heroine Sissy Potter, the bald, ugly, fat new Hero Errol, Jet the Merchant, Archbishop Crowley, Jack, the Guys Gang, the Royal Guards And some of the Church of Sarah's cleric reappeared.

(To be continued)

(Note : part two of the finale next chapter, ending of the story)