Chapter 23 : Little Old Lady Demoness

Goddess Sarah was back at the Royal Capital of the Kingdom of Colors again with Juno, her maid, Sissy Potter, the heroine and Andre, the love sick idiot body guard. They were having a meeting with Archbishop Crowley, Sunwo, the monkey demon and Jet the merchant. Together there was also Jack and the Guys Gang, Errol the new Hero, Prince Caspian and the King of The Kingdom of Colors. They were all meeting in the Royal study room.

"So, that's why we should be okay from now on.", goddess Sarah said as she explained the situation to the rest of the group on what transpired in the meeting with the gods and the confrontation with the Evil God.

"In that case we need to decide who will lead the army ?", The King of the Kingdom of Colors said.

"I will lead them !", Prince Caspian shouted proudly.

"Then who will be the second to the new Hero, Errol ?", The King of the Kingdom of Colors asked again.

"I would like to suggest Jet the merchant to be the second or the support or back up for the new Hero, Errol.", Archbishop Crowley said with a smile.

"Huh, That pipsqueak, are you sure ?", Errol, the new Hero asked.

"Yes, I second what Archbishop Crowley said, Jet should be the second for Errol, the new Hero.", Jack said full of gusto.

"I also agree with that !", Brian said.

"You have my support and agreement on that matter, Jet should be the second to Errol, the new Hero.", Prince John said.

"I support that !", Prince Jules shouted.

"I also believe it will be good for Jet the merchant to be the second for the new Hero, Errol.", Vance Von Gou said with a smile.

"Will you accept Jet ?", Archbishop Crowley looked at Jet and asked.

"Ahhh, very well, I will accept and if that ugly bald fat Errol try to run away I will stab him with my sais.", Jet the merchant said as he took out his weapons two sais.

"Huh !", The surprised Errol shouted.

"Then, it's settled Prince Caspian will lead the army while Jet the merchant will be the second to the new Hero, Errol.", the King of The a Kingdom of Colors said.

"I guess all that's left to do is to kick the Demon King's butt and his army. You will also have the support of the Guys Gang, we will be going into the war with you guys.", Jack said as he gave a thumbs up. This was followed by thumb ups from the rest of the Guys Gang.

"I will also be going as an observer to make sure that the Evil God keeps his word.", goddess Sarah said sweetly.

"Then, I shall go as well.", Sissy Potter the heroine said.

"You can count me in as well.", Juno the maid said.

"Me as well, wherever the beautiful goddess Sarah goes, I go. I am her guard after all.", Andre, the love sick body guard said.

They were all in high spirits and were prepared to meet the Demon King in the field of battle.

Meanwhile in the Demon Kingdom, the Demon King was alone in the throne room sitting on his throne. That's because his latest Demon advisor had betrayed him and converted to become  a Sarah believer. The Demon King now had no Demon advisor. Coupled with that he had to deal with rebellion in his own castle. He had to deal with the little old lady demoness that he had locked up in the dungeon. She had become not just a troublesome headache but an actual threat to his throne. He shall deal with her accordingly.

Fronted by his military guards he was heading to the section of the castle that was controlled by the little old lady demoness. The Demon King was not afraid, he had his guards with him. They were loyal, at least he hoped they were loyal. He did not want to fight his way out of his own castle. When they arrived at the section of the castle near the dungeon, he could see other military guards shouting calling for the little old lady demoness. The Demon King and his military guards waited until they could see the little old lay demoness wobbling towards them with a cane. Sounds of sighs and how pitiful could be heard from the Demon King's military guard. The Demon King's left eye was twitching nervously from hearing all the sympathetic words from his own demon military guards. The Demon King stepped out front to confront the little old lady demoness.

"Madam, we meet again !", The Demon King said with a poker face and one left eye twitching nervously.

"Call me Clara, boy...", the little old lady demoness said with a smirk on her face.

"Boy ? Uh, Madam Clara, I would prefer you call me your Majesty.", The Demon King said with the nervous twitch on his left eye twitching like crazy.

"Heh, you are just a boy to me. I bet you your Mom spanked your buttocks and changed your diapers when you are young. Right ?", Clara, the little old lady demoness said with a smirk on her face.

"Uh, What has that to do with anything Clara ?", The Demon King asked in a surprised expression.

"Well, you are just a boy to me. I have been around longer than you, boy. Am I right boy ?", Clara, the little old lady demoness said with a smirk again.

"Argh ! You are right Madam Clara, you can call me whatever you want ?", The Demon King said in an angry tone and clenched his fist tightly.

"Alright, boy.", Clara the little old lady demoness said in a condescending tone.

"Yes, as I was about to say. Would you become my advisor Madam Clara ?", The Demon King asked with sincerity.

The Demon King in his previous incarnation as a human on Earth had read a book in his previous life on how to turn enemies into friends. And since the Sarah religion has wholesale converted his Demon citizens into his enemies, he wanted to try to convert them back into his friend.

"Where's the money ?",  Clara the little old lady demoness said with a smug smile.

"Money ?", The Demon King asked curiously.

"Yes, payment for advice and to be your advisor. And I will teach you how to save your own skin and remain the King of the Demon Kingdom.", Clara the little old lady demoness said with a wry smile on her face.

"Very well.", The Demon King sighed as he said that he threw a bag of gold coins at the little old lady demoness Clara.

Clara smiled, picked up the bag of gold coins and approached the Demon King and whispered her advice into his ears. A big smile could be seen on the Demon King's face and he kept on nodding. The Demon King's left eye has stopped twitching and he seems to be happy for once in his life.

(Note : sorry for the short chapter, a little story about the Demon King before the final battle, after that only a few chapters to go before the end of the story, I have been rushing and leaving out the side stories. Once all the project is completed, I shall enjoy doing the side stories. It will explain a lot about the characters you have read.)