Chapter 5 : First Class or Scum Class Part 1

As preparation of the graduation ceremony was completed. Goddess Sarah and her friends were happy it means it will be days before they depart to the Kingdom of Colors to confront the fallen Hero. They had prepared the money, they had prepared the food and the were arranging the transportation. Arrow had supplied goddess Sarah with information on the Kingdom of Colors. The information was so disturbing that the goddess Sarah asked Arrow to prepare two Accountants ready to meet them in the Kingdom of Colors.

When the graduation ceremony was completed. The group prepared two carriages for them to travel in. In the first carriage was the adventurer team "Guys Gang", registered with the Adventurers Guild of the Kingdom of Flowers. In the second carriage was the goddess Sarah, the heroine Sissy Potter which decided to act as her body guard, Andre her idiot love sick body guard and Juno her maid. Prince Caspian originally wanted to ride in the first carriage with the Guys Gang but they refused, so he ended up riding in his own carriage alone. Three carriages were now heading to the harbor of the Kingdom of Flowers.

Once they reached the harbor of the Kingdom of Flowers they got off and prepared to negotiate with the Captain of the ship to take them to the Kingdom of Colors which was on another continent.

"Good afternoon Captain, my name is Sarah, I would like to travel to the Kingdom of Colors could you take us there ?", goddess Sarah asked sweetly.

The Captain blushed, before he tried gaining his composure. He had never seen someone so beautiful before in his life. The girl Sarah was like a living goddess descended from the heavens. He decided to warn them not to go to the Kingdom of Colors.

"Miss Sarah, my name is Captain Ahab, I would advise you not to go to the Kingdom of Colors if you can.", Captain Ahab said with a smile.

"I am sorry Captain but me and my friends need to go there urgently. Please help us.", goddess Sarah implored the Captain.

"Then welcome abroad. Do you or your companions want First Class or Scum Class ? By the way we only accept payment in the Kingdom of Flowers coins. Five gold coins for First Class and five copper coins for Scum Class.", Captain Ahab said like a businessman.

"Then we will all take First Class.", goddess Sarah said sweetly.

"No, we the Guys Gang will take Scum Class.", Jack declared proudly.

"After all we have to save some money and the price for First Class is ridiculous. And we are all guys here we can take a little discomfort for a while.", Jack added.

"Are you sure ?", goddess Sarah asked.

"Yes. Right guys.", declared Jack. As the other guys in his adventurer group gave their nod of approval.

A merchant was nearby Jack, his name was Jet and he talked to Jack for a while.

"Are you sure about Scum Class ?", Jet the merchant asked.

"Yes of course between five copper coins and five gold coins I would of course take Scum Class. We would save a lot of money and we are guys here. It is no hardship to us. Right guys.", Jack said proudly.

As Jack said that the adventurers in the Guys Gang gave their grunts of approval.

Jet the merchant was torn should he take Scum Class and save up five gold coins or take first class, in the end he chose first class.

The first group to board the ship consist of goddess Sarah, her maid Juno, the heroine Sissy Potter, Andre the love sick body guard of Sarah and Prince Caspian. They were all on First Class.

They boarded on a beautiful oaken staircase from the dock to the deck of the ship. The oaken staircase has gold trims on it and was solid and steady. The staircase to the ship had safety rails on each side to stop people from falling down.

The second group to board the ship was the Guys Gang consisting of Jack (Sarah's cousin brother), Brian, Prince Jules, Prince John and Vance Von Gou. They were all on Scum Class.

They boarded on a dirty rotten plank to the bay (place to store things) of the ship. The plank was rotten and was on the verge of breaking. There were no safety rails on the rotten plank to stop people from falling down. As they walked on the plank, the rickety plank swayed around.

The first group consisting of the goddess Sarah and her entourage was greeted by a handsome young man. He said,

"Welcome guests, welcome to our ship. My name is Yun. If you need anything do not hesitate to call for me", as he said that he bowed.

The second group consisting of Jack and the Guys Gang was met by a fat ugly bald man. He growled,

"You scums are now in the brig. My name is John, don't bother me !", as he shouted.

"Oh, we have the same name, my name is also .....", Prince John said.

"Don't tell me your name, you are all scums. That's why when I call Scum, it's dinner time, you come to get your food. Understood. Scum.", John growled. John had interrupted Prince John's sentence.

The first group consisting of the goddess Sarah and her companions were guided by Captain Ahab and Yun the steward to their First Class cabins. The room was beautiful and spacious. There was a king size bed with a magical chandelier above each room. There was a study table and a chair in each room. There is a cabinet to hang their clothes as well as storage space in each room. Each room was bright and lit by bright magical lights. In each room there was a balcony. Each person had their own room and their own personal steward. Connected to the room was a bathroom with magical taps and allow water to flow out, it had both hot and cold water. You could take a bath or a shower as the bathroom had a big sized porcelain bathtub. Yun the steward said they can order anything they want to eat anytime. An example he said was they had lobsters as well as steak as a meal. The stewards all Ikemens (young handsome men) will attend to them twenty four hours. When they are tired a new steward will attend to them. They will have twenty four hour service.

The second group consisting of Jack and the Guys Gang were thrown onto a dirty floor in a cramped jail like box. John the fat ugly bald man locked them into the dirty brig and smiled with a toothy grin. He had just farted and the smell was terrible. Jack wondered if the smell of his cramped jail with his four companions were worst than the fart from the fat ugly bald man. In his new jail cell it was a small one hundred square feet jail cell with no bathroom or place to sit or to sleep. The floor was dirty and smelly. After standing for a few hours the fat ugly bald man came.

"Dinner time scums. Here is your slop.", John growled at them as he threw something disgusting in a dirty pot at the floor of the brig.

"Can we have the menu, please ?", Prince Jules asked.

"You Scum, the menu is slop or slop. Take your pick.", as John said that he walked out laughing.

After dinner the first group consisting of the goddess Sarah and her companions were staring out at the window or walking out to the balcony. They were enjoying the beautiful view of the ocean after a delicious meal. The choice of their meal was varied, they were given a menu and told to choose. Each of them had a personal cook assigned to them to cook their food. While conversations and drinks was initiated by their attendants. Beautiful music could be heard outside played by a band. The attendants even ask the guest if they wanted to be hand fed, no one in the group took up their offer except for Prince Caspian.

As for the second group consisting of Jack and the Guys Gang, they were in a dark damp cell which was a hundred square feet big with no beds. There were five guys, they decided to place a clean cloth on the floor to sleep. There were no windows so no light could get through. Jack and the Guys Gang decided to eat the rations they had in their bag rather than the slop they were given. They slept sitting up with their backs to the cell. All through the night they could hear the insane laughter of the ugly fat bald man named John.

Luckily for them this was a magic ship powered by magic and it would take a days journey to reach the port town of Moby in the Kingdom of Colors, their destination.

(Note : next more First Class or Scum Class. Hope you enjoy it)