Chapter 25 : War Of Colors

Let's start with the theme song for Lord of the Rings "Return of the King soundtrack", you can google it on YouTube. Okay, once we get into a battle mood, let's continue with the story.

The Kingdom of Colors had prepared one hundred thousand foot soldiers and they were marching towards the border of the Demon Kingdom. Leading them were ten thousand men on horses, they were the Calvary. They were being led by Prince Caspian. In the back you had the archers, one hundred thousand archers to be exact, following them. Each archer had a short sword other than their bow and arrows. Whereas the foot soldier had shields, light armor, swords and a spear.

Behind the archers were the support crew they numbered about ten of thousand and they included one thousand magic casters. Among this large army you could see a group of five guys they were adventurers, they were Jack and the Guys Gang. Not the Guys Gang Gay performance show in the Kingdom of Colors but the adventurer team, the Guys Gang. Next to Prince Caspian riding a horse next to him was a fat ugly bald guy, that was Errol, the new Hero. And next to him a twelve year old blonde boy was riding his horse, that was Jet the merchant the second or support for the hero Errol, he could be seen glaring at Errol.

The goddess Sarah was floating on top a cloud, with her was her maid Juno, the heroine Sissy Potter and Andre the love sick idiot body guard. The goddess Sarah looked absolutely beautiful with her silver hair up to her waist shining and blowing in the wind. Her slim body with the curves up in the right places glowing. Her slim waist and huge breasts that jiggled whenever she moved. Her white translucent skin looking beautiful. Her wide vixen golden shining eyes. Her oval face that is too beautiful to describe and her full red rose lips glistened in the light. Everything about her is beautiful and she was leading the army from above. The morale in the army was absolutely fantastic.

There were cheers from the men in the army. There were even cheers from the women in the army. From below goddess Sarah, they all can smell the smell of flowers coming from goddess Sarah's beautiful body. Even the church of Sarah and it's clerics were marching together with the army into war with the Kingdom of Colors' army to fight the Demon King. Archbishop Crowley was riding a horse with the thousand strong clerics behind him. Each of the clerics were riding their own horses. Archbishop Crowley had a smirk on his face. What is he thinking ? Does he have a plan ?

The face of every man in the army was flushed red except for Prince Caspian when they saw the goddess Sarah. Jack and the Guys Gang were in high spirits. All the people in the army marching towards the Demon Kingdom border were prepared to meet the Demon King army at any time. The Demons were stronger than the humans and their strength could not be underestimated. How could they possibly win when their army was weaker when compared to the Demon King army ?

Meanwhile in the Demon Kingdom, the Demon King had managed to pull together an army of fifty thousand demons. Next to the Demon King, prepared to ride out to meet the two hundred thousand strong army of the humans was a High Demon.

"Your Majesty, I was asked by the Evil God to help you !", the High Demon growled.

"I thought you were not allowed to interfere in the war between the Demons and the humans ?", The Demon King asked with a serious face.

"Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! You have good spies Demon King. Yes, as per the agreement with the goddess Sarah, we High Demons are supposedly not allowed to engage in battle with the humans. But the Evil God told me to ignore that and at the first chance I get, I was supposed to dive in to kill as many humans as I can before the goddess Sarah destroys me. I am prepared to accept my own death.", The High Demon said.

"After, I am dead use the sword the Evil God gave you to kill the Hero !", the High Demon added.

"Can the sword defeat and kill the Hero ?", the Demon King asked curiously.