Chapter 2 : Domains

As the group tries to help goddess Sarah, goddess Sarah could hear in her head the domains or power to reign over certain things like beauty, youth, love, truth, etc. filled her head. It seems domains where powers granted to gods to reign over certain items. An example would be love if your domain include the power love, you could make anyone fall in love with anyone else. These powers why did the three gods give them up. Goddess Sarah could not understand. What she did know was she was being flooded by these powers which were leveling her up to an abnormal degree.

When goddess Sarah regained consciousness she realized that with so much power or domains, a normal god or goddess would surely go mad in trying to handle and control all of it. But, she had a cheat. In her previous incarnation she was Satori a male income tax administrator. And Satori with a group of like minded Japanese men had once helped in the reconstruction of Japan after World War 2. He had helped built up Japan and helped developed the administration system in times of crisis. Here with only so much domains and the administrative power of Satori it was nothing to the goddess Sarah. Goddess Sarah started creating angels to help her administer her domains.

When she woke up she was still with her group of friends. She told Jack to call for one of her orphans an accountant in the Rescue Squad Merchant Group by the name of Arrow. It was the name goddess Sarah gave to this orphan when her family adopted him, because he was sharp as an Arrow ! At least that's what she told her family and friends. The real reason she named him Arrow is because he looks like a younger version of the main actor of the Earth tv show Arrow.

Goddess Sarah began to explain to her group of friends what happened and to Crowley as well. Crowley seems to be delighted that I had gained so much power without realizing the danger it poses to me. As that was happening light is flowing from me going up to the sky, I had to explain it to my friends that these were the angels I created to administer my domain and I had already given them specific instructions. Once Arrow was here he will take over the administration of all the domains on my behalf. In other words he will take care of all the work, giving me free time to do the important things in life. (Just like in real life, the bottom does all the work while the Chief Executive Officer enjoys the money and all the perks.)

As that was happening,

"Sarah, goddess Sarah let's go the cafeteria to talk. I want to talk to you.", Sissy said with a half smile on her face.

"Okay, Sissy, lets go.", goddess Sarah said as he took her arms she bade farewell to all her friends as well as Crowley and Jack.

Sissy Potter and Goddess Sarah had reached the cafeteria and all eyes were staring at them especially goddess Sarah. What would you do if an ethereal beauty appeared in front of you with lights glowing from her body. You would stare too wouldn't you. Because of that goddess Sarah suggested to Sissy that they go to her room to talk.

Once they arrived at Goddess Sarah's room, the conversation started.

"Sarah, I am sorry.", Sissy Potter said while looking glum.

"Sorry for what ?", goddess Sarah asked with a questioning look.

"For shouting at you when you were in my home. For chasing you out when all you had were good intentions.", Sissy said with a sad look.

"It's alright. After all you were there for me when I transformed into a goddess. I think you are a good friend.", goddess Sarah said while she smiled happily.

"Thank you, Sarah, I really appreciate your friendship.", Sissy said as she blushed.

"By the way I love you.", Sissy added.

"I love you too... as a friend.", goddess Sarah replied with a sweet smile.

"Ah... yes I love you as friend too.", Sissy said while she mumbled "I love you more than a friend" silently so goddess Sarah cannot hear. Sissy's face blushed red.

Sissy decided to follow goddess Sarah when she goes to the kingdom of Colors. In goddess Sarah's room Sissy and goddess Sarah had a good long talk. In fact in one of the conversation they found out that they are both reincarnators.

"Sarah, you do know that I am a reincarnator, before I became Sissy Potter I was a fat neet otaku girl. I died choking on a candy stick. It was so embarrassing.", Sissy Potter said with an embarrassed smile.

"Heh, heh, heh, I am a reincarnator too, I was called Lilian and I was an organic beautician.", goddess Sarah said while laughing nervously.

"No wonder you are so beautiful. In your reincarnation did you ever die an embarrassing death like me ?", Sissy asked while smiling.

"Ha, Ha, no luckily when I was Lilian I died when I fell down a flight of stairs. Nothing embarrassing.", as goddess Sarah said this her left eye was twitching. It was a sign she was lying. Yes in her second reincarnation as Lilian before she became Sarah she died falling down the stairs but in her first reincarnation as Satori he died of a heart attack in the office toilet, locked in the toilet sitting down on the toilet bowl with his pants down with a dirty magazine in his hand. It was the most embarrassing death in the history of embarrassing deaths, that's why when asked about her first reincarnation the goddess Sarah will always only say heart attack and keep the part about the toilet and the dirty magazine a secret.

"Are you sure you are telling me the truth ?", Sissy said that as she stared at goddess Sarah's twitching left eye.

"He, he, yes nothing embarrassing.", as goddess Sarah said that she tried to push the topic in another direction.

Sissy and the goddess Sarah's banter continued and they had a wonderful time. When they are finished it was already dark. Sissy went back to her room.

The next day Crowley was waiting for the goddess Sarah outside her room.

"Ah, goddess Sarah, your bishop is here with a request.", Crowley said as he kneeled down in front of goddess Sarah.

"Yes what is it ?", goddess Sarah replied.

"We need you to write your bible so we can spread your teachings to the World. It would be better to strengthen your power before you meet the Demon King or the Evil God that Prince Caspian spoke of.", Crowley said while looking down on the ground.

"With the Bible we can get more believers. With more believers your powers will be stronger. Should there be any danger with the Demon King or the Evil God, having more power will allow you a better chance of handling them.", Crowley added.

"That is a good idea Crowley, I will pass you my bible tomorrow when I have compiled it. Thank you for being concerned about me.", goddess Sarah said with a smile.

"Ah, I am not worthy of your praise.", as Crowley said that his face flushed red.

As Crowley left, goddess Sarah looks fondly at him wondering when did Crowley change from wanting to harm her to being so loyal and supportive of her.

While goddess Sarah is thinking that, Crowley is rubbing his head wondering when he will get his hair and handsome looks as a reward for helping goddess Sarah. As he thought that Crowley smiled for the first time in his life. Not a smirk but an actual smile.

(Note : next chapter you know of an all female adventurer team, what about an all male adventurer team. Hope you like it.)