Chapter 20 : Meeting of the Gods

Goddess Sarah with her companions Sissy Potter the heroine, Juno her maid and Andre her love sick idiot body guard rushed to the temple of Baldy the god of heroes and baldness in the Royal Capital by carriage. Jack and the Guys Gang decided to stay back and meet up with Jet the merchant. Jet was still sore from being the only person to enter the nude gay sauna in the Royal Capital.

Goddess Sarah's carriage was speeding to the temple of Baldy. When they arrived, all parties alighted from the carriage and proceeded to the temple of Baldy. Once again they saw the same old caretaker sweeping the floor, it was Baldy the god of heroes and baldness.

"Oh great Baldy, god of heroes and baldness, I would like an audience with you and the other gods.", the goddess Sarah said respectfully.

"Call me Baldur or B, all my friends call me that, goddess Sarah.", as Baldy said that he smiled.

"Okay, Baldur.", goddess Sarah said sweetly.

As goddess Sarah said that Baldur or Baldy's face flushed red like a school girl.

"Umm, can we go to the God Realm and meet up with your friends to discuss about the Evil God.", goddess Sarah added.

"Yes, I think it is time for you to meet Loki, the god of Lies and Gnor, the god of thunder and lightning.", Baldy the god of heroes and baldness said.

There was a flash of light and both goddess Sarah and the god Baldy disappeared. The maid Juno, the heroine Sissy Potter and Andre the love sick idiot body guard was left there at the temple of the god Baldy waiting.

Meanwhile in the Royal Capital of the Kingdom of Colors, Jack and the Guys Gang had met up with Jet the merchant, the true hero. They were in the shopping square of the Royal Capital having a drink at one of the cafes.

"Hey Jet, so how is life ?", Jack asked in a smug manner.

"Fine, after learning self defense from my Sensei and the way of the rabid squirrel, I have mastered the art of using the sai weapon.", Jet said nonchalantly.

Snickers of laughter and the word mumbled "rabid squirrel" could heard from Jack and the Guys Gang.

"Hey, do you want to spar with us. We will go easy on you. After all even the new Hero Errol could not take one of us on.", Brian said with a snicker.

"Of course, how can I, a boy defeat you gentlemen. Of course if I win you will have to go to the Scum Class sauna I went to, Okay ?", Jet said with an evil smile forming on his face.

"Yeah, we might purposely lose just to go the sauna.", Jack said in laughter.

There was a true evil smile forming on Jet's cute boyish face.

"Well then, why don't we give it a try then, the sparring.", Jet said in an evil tone.

They went to the Royal Castle within the grounds that the Royal Guards train in. It was the ground made specifically for fighting in. It was there they decided to spar with Jet the merchant. Now normally when you look at Jet you think of a small twelve year old boy, with his small size and built, young boyish bishounen face, blonde hair and girlish voice, you think of a small harmless child. That's why Jack and the Guys Gang did not take him seriously. As for Jet the merchant he had estimated that Brian and Prince John is the most dangerous and that he can basically ignore Prince Jules.

As the fighting began, Jack took out a normal wooden sword, Brian kept his coat on laughed at Jet.

"You had better take me seriously Brian, Jack and the Guys Gang come at me all at once !", Jet shouted with a serious look on his face.