Chapter 33 : The Evil God and the Hero

(Note : this chapter is dedicated to Star Wars the Last Jedi. It's a pretty good movie. I like the story and that's saying a lot. I think the story telling is solid for Star Wars the Last Jedi)

The Evil God is walking around in his cave called the "Mouth Of Hell", thinking of how to prepare a reception for the bald ugly hero Errol and the goddess Sarah. Hmm, he thought as he touched the Earth in his cave. Since the Evil God has lost a lot of his followers the demons that worship him in the Continent of Colors which has started worshipping goddess Sarah, the official religion of the Demon Kingdom, he has lost a lot of his powers. Now the Evil God is thinking of a way to create monsters that are able to withstand the Hero that will soon be battling him once he challenges the Hero and the goddess Sarah.

The only thing he can think of is the Earth, the clay walls in the cave. Golems, the Evil God thought, they would be fearless since they weren't alive, that's the thought that flashed before the Evil God. He moulded the clay in the cave to become golems that would defend him. Hundreds of golems were created by the power of the Evil God. Large golems and small golems created by the power of the Evil God. The Evil God thought, now I have a army again, it is time for my revenge on the Hero and the goddess Sarah.

As the Evil God completed his task of completing his army of golems, he grasped the Sword Of Truth, the god level weapon which he believes will help him defeat the goddess Sarah and the Hero. It's time the Evil God thought, its time to challenge the Hero and the goddess Sarah. Now he thought how could he keep Baldy and the other gods busy so they would not interfere and so that he would not become bald again. The Evil God shuddered thinking of the spiral Baldness that Baldy, the god of Heroes and Baldness gave him.

The Evil God is also worried about Loki, the god of lies and Gnor, the god of thunder and lightning. Hmmm, he thought in his mind how could he keep them busy. The only thing he could think of was to give up some of his powers or domains that were neutral for both good gods or evil gods, goodhoods or powers that would fascinate or keep the god receiving it happy and busy. The Evil God thought, he would give up the domain or power of strength, power, ambition, etc. Tears streamed down his face as he thought of the sacrifice he was about to make. Other than that he was going to gave up domains or powers covering entertainment and pleasure. Argh !! The Evil God screamed internally, he wanted to keep those domains and powers for himself. He had no choice, as he waved away his rights to those powers, he pushed the domains and powers to Baldy, the god of Heroes and Baldness, Loki, the god of Lies and Gnor, the god of thunder and lightning.

Once all of that was done, the Evil God stood still and mentally issued a challenge to the goddess Sarah and the bald, ugly, fat new Hero Errol. Ha ! The Evil God thought he was ready as everything had been prepared, he was going to show the goddess Sarah and the Hero who is the boss here !

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Kingdom of Colors, a young black haired man was drinking in a pub somewhere in the Kingdom of Colors. He was Hiro Fujisawa, the summoned Hero from Earth. He was trying to get drunk. He knew that the King of the Kingdom of Colors was not a good man, he had heard stories. Things that the King had done but kept hidden, secret from everyone else but the closest and most trusted advisor. In fact, some of these advisors have mysteriously disappeared. Even some of the King of the Kingdom of Colors closest friends have disappeared off the face of this World when they tried asking questions of mysterious happenings in the Kingdom.

Prince Caspian appeared before the summoned Hero Hiro. He was seated next to the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa.

"Hello, Hiro.", Prince Caspian said softly.

"What are you doing here Prince Caspian ? Are you here to see me suffer.", the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa said.

"No, that was not my intention.....", Prince Caspian said.

"Then what are you doing here.", the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa said in  a drunk tone.

"I am here to buy you a drink.", Prince Caspian said as he pushed a drink to the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa.

"Thanks.", as the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa took the drink and drank it down in one gulp.

After drinking the drink, the summoned Hero felt dizzy, he thought internally, I guess this is how I die. To think the King would send out his own son to kill me, that is really cold. As he thought that, he was happy to think that the person he thought of as his best friend in this World would end his life. As he closed his eyes he fell down on the pub table.

Prince Caspian took the slump down body of the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa to a nearby inn. Prince Caspian took a room and took the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa together with him to the room. In his half conscious state the summoned Hero thought Prince Caspian was going to kill him where no one could see. Once the room closed, Prince Caspian took off the summoned hero's clothes and made love to him in that room all night.

The next morning, the summoned hero woke up and found he was still alive with a note for him from Prince Caspian. In the note, Prince Caspian apologize for what he had done to the summoned Hero. The note from Prince Caspian said he was going to confront the King of the Kingdom of Colors his father, and that this may be the last time the summoned hero sees him alive. Prince Caspian told the summoned hero to leave the Kingdom of Colors and forget all about it. As the summoned hero looked around he found a bag of gold coins left behind for him from Prince Caspian.

All sort of emotions welled up inside the summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa, he knew he still like girls. The summoned hero could not forgive what Prince Caspian had done. The summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa felt that Prince Caspian had raped him as he grasped the sword he had in his hand. The summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa with sword in hand rushed out of the room at the inn. His destination was the Castle of the Kingdom of Colors. The summoned Hero Hiro Fujisawa would confront Prince Caspian and make everything clear to him.

(Note : next episode a death, a happy ending and the finale, it might be a two parter)