Chapter 6 : First Class or Scum Class Part 2

The next morning the magic ship had arrived at Moby port town, their destination.

For the first group consisting of the goddess Sarah and her companions, they were woken up by gentle music being played from the deck of the ship and the light ray of sunshine coming through their windows or the balcony of the room. They were given a heavy breakfast and a personal cook was assigned to each one of them. Yun the attendants and the other attendants asked if they could help them pack up their belongings. They all refused except for Prince Caspian which was enjoying himself looking at the handsome young male attendant packing his clothes with a grin on his face.

For the second group consisting of Jack and the Guys Gang, they were woken up by a shout from John, their ugly bald fat attendant or more precisely their torturer in this case,

"Oi Scums ! Wake up Scums !", as John shouted out loud.

"Ah, thank you for the wake up call.", Prince John said with a headache.

"Did I ask you to talk to me, you Scum, just shut up Scum !", Fat bald ugly John shouted.

As they did their own packing they were led out by the cell or the brig in this case and told to wait for the First Class passengers to leave first.

"First Class passengers of this ship gets to leave first then only then are Scum Class allowed to leave behind them.", fat bald ugly John said as he scowled.

It was almost lunch time before all the first Class passengers had left the ship. Goddess Sarah and her companions were waiting for Jack and the Guys Gang on the ground of port town of Moby. Jack and the Guys Gang finally arrived holding their luggage.

"Ah, Good morning Jack, Brian, Prince John, Prince Jules and Vance, how was Scum Class ?", goddess Sarah asked sweetly.

"Uh. It wasn't that bad right guys. And besides each of us saved five gold coins.", Jack said proudly.

All the Guys Gang nodded, they were too proud to show goddess Sarah an unmanly sight.

Besides Jack was Jet the merchant who heard what Jack and the Guys Gang said. Afterwards he had a short conversation with Jack. Jack tried convincing him it was not worth it to use first class and that Scum Class was just as good. After which they parted.

In front of goddess Sarah and their group were two accountants provided by the Rescue Squad Merchant Group, their name was Tim and Han, they were both handsome young men. When goddess Sarah and her companions left the ship they had noticed there were many handsome men in the town of Moby but the women were either ugly or plain looking and almost all of the women were flat chested and muscular. They had taken the advice of Prince Caspian and the heroine Sissy Potter and the maid Juno had worn a veil. As for the goddess Sarah she had magically created a burqa to cover up herself so that not even her body could be seen. She was too beautiful and even her body smelled of flowers, it would be too much for the males of the Kingdom of Colors which had never seen a beautiful girl before.

As both groups got into their respective carriages, goddess Sarah asked Jack, what he wanted to do first. The reply was have an early lunch since he did not have a decent meal in the ship. All the other Guys Gang member shouted in unison that they wanted an early lunch as well. Prince Caspian was looking at them with a smirk on his face, he knew how bad Scum Class was after all he was the prince of the Kingdom of Colors.

As they arrived at a restaurant in Moby town, they alighted and entered the restaurant.

"Table for ten please.", goddess Sarah said.

"Will that be First Class or Scum Class ? First class is one gold coins and Scum Class is one copper coin. And we only accept coins from the Kingdom of Flowers.", the restaurant owner said.