Chapter 31 : Crocheting And The Sword

In another continent in a dungeon somewhere there is an old dungeon master playing with his dragon, "Fido", yes that's the name of the dragon. The dungeon master is a reincarnated person brought from Earth's Japan to be this World's dungeon master and protector of the "Sword of Truth". For many years he has waited for someone to break past his one hundred and fifty levels dungeon but no one has been able to get past level thirty of the dungeon. So over the centuries, he has spent his time learning new hobbies, one of them is crocheting. The Dungeon Master absolutely loves crocheting and loves discovering new patterns. He has basically ignored his duties in protecting the dungeon. And since no one has gotten past level thirty of the dungeon, he does not have anything to do.

As usual today, he is playing with his dragon , "Fido" in his dungeon after which he will continue with his hobby of crocheting. Suddenly, there was a blinding flash of light and what appeared was the Evil God of this World.

"Hey, Evil God, What are you doing here ?", the Dungeon Master asked nonchalantly.

"Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! You are well informed. If you know I am the Evil God, then give me the Sword of Truth. You know of my powers.",The Evil God said proudly.

"You know I have a scrying mirror to see outside this dungeon right. I also know you lost your army of High Demons and you lost most of your main power base, the demon worshippers. So don't try to get high and mighty on me or I will really kick your ass around.", the Dungeon Master said with a nasty tone.

The Evil God dogeza and said, " Please, Dungeon Master give me the Sword of Truth.".

"I wish I could give you the Sword then I would not have to look after it. I would have fulfilled my duties and be free of this dungeon. I could then concentrate on crocheting. Unfortunately, the Sword of Truth was placed there by the Creation God and you have to fufill three criteria to get the sword.", the Dungeon Master said in a kind tone.

"Oh, great and mighty Dungeon Master What are the three criterias ?", The Evil God said impatiently.

"Well for you gods, it's quite easy, you have to answer three questions truthfully and the questions asked by the sword and answered by you will be heard by all the worshippers.", the Dungeon Master said nonchalantly.

"Oh ! That seems quite easy. Just like father to give me an easy task.", The Evil God said happily.

The Evil God moved to the centre of the dungeon where the Sword was stuck in a stone. He used both his hands to touch it. A question came out from the Sword loudly.

"Do you have a small penis, Evil God, answer truthfully ? !", The Sword Of Truth said so loudly that even the Dungeon Master and the Dragon can hear.

"No, I have a big huge penis !", The Evil God said proudly.

"No ! You fail !", The Sword Of Truth said loudly as lightning struck the Evil God. The Evil God fell down writhing in pain.

"Uh, Evil God, I had better say this, the power that hits you for telling a lie will get worse and worse until it is strong enough for you to die. Please answer truthfully.", the Dungeon said in a concerned tone.

As the Evil God gathered his composure, he put his hand back on the Sword Of Truth. He grasped it again with both hands. Sweat was pouring out of his head, his hair, his face and his armpits.

"Ask away oh Sword Of Truth !", The Evil God said nervously.

"Do you have a bald swirl on your head with a spiral Baldness !?", The Sword Of Truth asked loudly.

"Ughh ! Arghh ! Curse you Baldy ! Yes I have a bald swirl and I have spiral Baldness but my hair will grow back to normal ! Okay !", The Evil God shouted.

"Yes that's the truth !", The Sword Of Truth said calmly.

"Uh... next question please ...", The Evil God said meekly.

"Do you have gay tendencies ?!", The Sword Of Truth asked loudly.

"Uhh, Ahh , ehh, can you give me some time to answer this ....", as the Evil God said this, sweat poured from his head and arm pits.

"Answer now ! Your believers want to hear it !", The Sword Of Truth said.

"Ugh ! Very well yes I have gay tendencies ! Every guy has them, call it curiousity, we will all grow out of it ! Damn it !", The Evil God said with a pale face.

"Yes, that's the truth !", The Sword Of Truth said loudly.

"Give me some time to rest before the third question .... please ....", The Evil God said as he took his hands off the sword.

"Remember, the third question if you answer falsely, the God of Creation made it so that the powers will strike you down dead ! Answer honestly ! Please, I don't want to see another dead god.", the Dungeon Master said imploringly.

As the Evil God steeled himself he put his hands on top of the Swod Of Truth embedded in the stone.

"Alright, the third and last question, please let me know what is it ?", the Evil God said.

"Do you hate your Father !?", The Sword Of Truth asked loudly.

"Uhh.... why this question ?!", The Evil God said in puzzlement.

"Just answer it !?", The Sword Of Truth said.

"Damn you ! Yes ! Yes ! I admit it I hate you Father ! You bastard, you knew the other gods were bullying me and yet you did nothing ! I hate you ! I hate you ! I hate you !", The Evil God said angrily.

"That is the truth !", The Sword Of Truth said loudly.

"Next stage !", The Sword Of Truth said loudly.

"Okay ! Fido attack the Evil God ! Go !", the Dungeon Master said nonchalantly.

"What ?! What are you saying !?", The Evil God questioned as Fido the Dragon attacked him.

Fido the Dragon opened his mouth and blasted the Evil God with fire. The Evil God ran like crazy. The Dragon jumped at the Evil God and tried to stamp on him in the lowest level of the dungeon.

"Why are you doing this ?!", The Evil God screamed.

"It's part of the trial, you have to defeat my Dragon Fido.", the Dungeon Master said nonchalantly.

"Is there any other way, I can get you to stop Fido from attacking me ?!", The Evil God screamed as Fido tried to claw him to death.

"Nah.... I don't think so !", the Dungeon Master said nonchalantly.

As the Evil God spied crocheting equipment and books on the Dungeon Master's table, he hit upon an idea.

"Dungeon Master ! I have new crocheting patterns on me from Earth ! Do you want it !?", The Evil God screamed as Fido blasted him with fire again.

"Stop Fido ! Heel !", the Dungeon Master shouted as the Dragon sat down and stopped attacking the Evil God.

"Here take it, the crocheting book !", The Evil God said as he passed the book to the Dungeon Master.

"Ooh ...., a new crochet book which I do not have before. Looks like you passed the test. Go ahead, take the sword.", the Dungeon Master said happily.

The Evil God quickly took the Sword Of Truth and disappeared in a flash of light.

"Fido, do you think we should have told him, that the Sword Of Truth can only be used by the true hero... hmmmm... maybe we should have.", the Dungeon Master mumbled.

The Dragon Fido gave a nod and rolled around in the dungeon.

(Note : next chapter slower, caught the flu from my son, the king of cooties)