Chapter 26 : Aftermath of the War Of Colors

They were in the Royal Capital of the Kingdom of Colors with the King. By they, I mean Archbishop Crowley, the goddess Sarah, the maid Juno, the heroine Sissy Potter, the love sick idiot body guard Andre, the new Hero Errol, the merchant Jet, Prince Caspian, Jack and the Guys Gang. All of them was in a meeting with the King in the throne room, the king was seated on his throne.

"What happened ? Why did the Demon King surrender ? What will happen to the Demon Kingdom ?", the King of the Kingdom of Colors asked.

"Well, the Demon King showed good faith by killing the High Demon. I have to admit having a war may seem exciting for some but I would prefer peace instead. With war, there would be deaths and loss of lives. With peace both the Kingdom of Colors and the Demon Kingdom can prosper. What do you think goddess Sarah ?", Archbishop Crowley said with a smug look on his face.

"I agree with Archbishop Crowley, war leads to death and loss of life. Peace is much better and with peace both countries can prosper. And with the current policy of allowing the demons and humans to travel between these two countries, I believe both Kingdoms can prosper.", goddess Sarah said with a calm tone.

"Where did the Sarah believers army come from ? Why was there such a large army ?", Jack asked curiously.

"The Sarah believers army was originally created to liberate the Demon Kingdom from the Demon King but since the Demon King has embraced the faith of the Sarah religion, this army now will ensure the safety of the Colors Continent.", Archbishop Crowley said with a wry smile on his face.

"What will happen to the Demon King ?", Prince Caspian asked with a curious tone.

"The Demon King will remain the king of the Demon Kingdom, he has embraced the Sarah faith and currently has the support of the church of Sarah. And with his unveiling of the fact that taxes in the Demon Kingdom will be reduced or in some parts of the Kingdom abolished he will be really popular, provided he has the church of Sarah's support. And he has shown that he can be magnanimous by pardoning the little old lady demoness Clara and employing her as his advisor.", Archbishop Crowley answered in a clear tone.

"What about the Evil God ?", Jet the merchant asked.

"That's a good question. I believe the only threat remaining is the Evil God. He still has an army of High Demons. If I am not mistaken nine hundred, ninety nine of them to be exact. And each one of the High Demon is stronger than the Demon King.", Archbishop Crowley said in a serious tone.

"You are right Archbishop Crowley, the only threat remaining is the Evil God and his army of High Demons. I will talk to the gods about it and see if there is anything we can do. Unfortunately for us gods and goddesses we cannot kill each other, we are forbidden to. However our representatives can on behalf of us kill the other party." goddess Sarah said in a sad tone.

"Then what are we to do about the threat of the Evil God ?", the King of The a Kingdom of a Colors asked worriedly.

"Let me consult with the gods first and we will see if there is any way to remove the immediate threat of the Evil God's army of High Demons.", the goddess Sarah replied as she smiled calmly.

Meanwhile in the Demon Kingdom, the Demon King was celebrating in his castle, to be more precise his throne room. The Demon King was dancing around and singing while the little old lady demoness Clara was looking on while sitting on a chair next to the throne.

"I am alive, I am still alive. Ha ! Ha ! Ha !", the Demon King was singing and laughing.

"Yes, you are still alive, I think now would be a good time to fufill your kingly duties.", the little old lady demoness Clara said with a wry smile.

"Fufill my duties, have I not reduced the taxes in the Demon Kingdom, reduced the military and started building the Sarah religion's churches ?", the Demon King said with a wondering tone.

"Yes, you have done all your normal daily duties but now it is time to fufill one of your most important functions.", the little old lady demoness Clara said.

"And what would that be , oh, great advisor ?", the Demon King asked smugly.

"It is time to fufill your most important function, to leave an heir to the throne.", the little old lady demoness Clara said with an evil smile.

"H....e..i..r, heir ...", the Demon King stuttered.

"Yes, you have a harem of females, it's time you use them to produce a demon heir to the throne.", the little old lady Clara said.

Tears streamed down the Demon King's face, he thought of the ugly hordes of demoness and succubuses that he would have to mate with. The moment he thought of that something below his private parts fell all the way flat down and shrank to the smallest size possible.

"Ughh....", the Demon King vomited thinking of his harem.

"Can I do something else ?", the Demon King said with tears streaming down his face.

"No !", as the little old lady demoness Clara grabbed the Demon King by the scruff of his neck from the back and dragged him to where his harem is.

Meanwhile in a cave on a throne made of rock in the mountain there sat a black haired, black eyed boy somewhere around fifteen years old. He seemed irritated. He was the Evil God. Next to him was one of his High Demons.

"Master, the Demon King has betrayed you and killed the High Demon we sent to eliminate the humans !", the High Demon said while kneeling down towards the Evil God.

"Damn ! That Demon King ! Damn the goddess Sarah ! I will have my revenge !", as the Evil God said that he thought of the kiss that goddess Sarah planted on his forehead. The moment the Evil God thought of that his face flushed red, he vomited and then he collapsed on the floor and stopped moving.

"Master ! Master ! Are you alright ?", the High Demon said as he took the Evil God to his bed.

(Note : sorry for the short chapter, next chapter the Evil God, time to find out more about him and bring the story forward. Thanks for the support, appreciate the stars)