Chapter 29 : God Squad Assemble

Goddess Sarah could see Baldy the god of Heroes and Baldness hover above the Evil God with his sword. As she moved towards the Evil God, the Evil God was screaming, shouting and crying at the same time. At the same time Gnor the god of thunder and lightning and Loki the god of Lies moved towards the Evil God.

"I wished it became like this !", Loki the god of Lies said as he moved towards the Evil God.

"Loki, I know you did not wish for this to happen like this ! But we had no choice !", Gnor the god of thunder and lightning said as he moved towards the Evil God while still striking muscular poses.

"Evil God, just give up, you have lost....", goddess Sarah said sweetly as she moved towards the Evil God.

When they all arrived at the Evil God. The two bald High Demons still alive moved towards the Evil God and carried the Evil God up with each arm. One on the left and one on the right. The Evil God is still using both of his hands to cover his head.

"Please Baldy, God of Heroes restore my hair, please... I don't have much left....", The Evil God said as he dogeza in front of Baldy, Loki, Gnor and the goddess Sarah. The two bald High Demons was shocked.

"Master, please stand up !", the two bald High Demons shouted simultaneously. As they said that they both dogeza in front of Baldy, Loki, Gnor and the goddess Sarah.

Out of nine hundred, ninety nine High Demons only two bald High Demons were left alive. The rest of the other High Demons were all dead.

"Please, Baldy what must I do to get your forgiveness and to get my hair back ?", the Evil God cried in front of Baldy, Loki, Gnor and the goddess Sarah. The two bald High Demons looked at their Master in a pitiful state. Both bald High Demons looked sad.

"You have to get rid of all your High Demons and vow never to create them again ! They are a threat to this World ! This World could be destroyed by the High Demons !", Baldy the god of Heroes and Baldness said loudly.

"Done ! And done !", the Evil God said as he snapped his fingers, the last two bald High Demons turned to dust.

"No more High Demons and I can't make any more, my power is at the lowest ebb since you goddess Sarah have converted almost all my Demons, my fellow worshippers into Sarah believers.", the Evil God said sadly.

"Very well, then I shall take away your spiral baldness, are you sure you do not want to keep it, it looks quite stylish on you.", Baldy the god of Heroes and Baldness said with a smirk on his face.

"No, no, no, I am sure I want my hair back...", the Evil God said while praying to Baldy with both hands.

"Very well, but it will take a few days for your hair to grow back to normal until then enjoy...", Baldy the god of Heroes and Baldness said as he snapped his fingers and light enveloped the Evil God's head.

"Here, Baldy a gift, this box can seal one god domains or power in them, this is were I used to seal the power of Baldness in, you can have it.", as the Evil God said that he placed a box at the feet of Baldy, the god of Heroes and Baldness.

Baldy the god of Heroes and Baldness picked up the box and said, " He ! He ! I think I will keep this box and keep the power of Baldness for little while longer. I think I like this power more and more, thanks for this power Evil God."

As Baldy said that the Evil God grimaced with a look of pain and anger. He wanted to shout obscenities at Baldy, Loki, Gnor and the goddess Sarah but he can't as he is too afraid. In fact after looking at goddess Sarah, his nose bleed has started again and his feet is trembling. He could feel a strange liquid fill his pants.

"Please leave !", The Evil God said loudly.

"Do you want a good bye kiss !", goddess Sarah said cheekily.

"No ! No ! Please leave !", the Evil God said while covering his eyes and his face.

Baldy the god of Heroes and Baldness, Loki the god of Lies, Gnor the god of thunder and lightning and finally goddess Sarah was covered in a bright light and vanished from the cave.

At the same moment seeing his tormenters gone, the Evil God collapsed on the ground not moving a muscle.

While at the God Realm, Baldy the god of Heroes and Baldness, Loki the god of Lies, Gnor the god of thunder and lightning and goddess Sarah appaeared again.

"Why did you shout God Squad Assemble, Sarah ?", Baldy the god of Heroes and Baldness asked goddess Sarah.

"I always wanted to shout that after watching an Earth movie called Avengers.", goddess Sarah said with a smile.

"Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Then we should call ourselves the God Squad now !", Gnor the god of thunder and lightning said.

"I agree, it has a nice ring to it !", Baldy the god of Heroes and Baldness said.

"I also support this !", goddess Sarah said with a smile.

"I disagree !", Loki god of Lies shouted.

As they all laughed and talked for a while they left the God Realm, one by one with goddess Sarah meeting up with her companions back at the temple of Baldy.

(Note : sorry for the short chapter, did not have enough time, more Sarah and Evil God next chapter !)