Chapter 22 : Invincible

Okay let's start by going to YouTube and google for David Guetta featuring Sia and the music video "Titanium" to set up the mood. This would be the music video for the Evil God. You will learn more about him starting this chapter. Let's get back to the story.

In the mouth of a cave on a mountain known as the "Mouth of Hell", appeared three gods and a goddess. They were Baldy, the god of heroes and baldness, Loki, the god of lies, Gnor, the god of thunder and lightning and Sarah, the goddess of light and kindness.

At the mouth of the cave, they were preparing to storm in. Inside the cave waited a thousand High Demons and the Evil God. The situation look hopeless for the gods and goddess outside the cave. You could say the Evil God and his thousand High Demons were invincible at this moment.

The Evil God's POV

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! If it isn't the foolish Baldy and his band of losers outside waiting to come in. I can't wait to teach them a lesson. And if the butt ugly goddess Sarah is here, I will teach her a lesson as well. No mercy for the weak and foolish !

The gods and a goddess outside the cave made a plan, the gods will go in with a direct assault while the goddess will hide and be their secret back up weapon.

"Charge everyone !", Baldy the god of heroes and baldness shouted.

"Here we go !", Gnor the god of lightning and thunder shouted.

"Time to run away !", Loki the god of lies shouted.

As the gods charged in, goddess Sarah was hiding in the back in the shadows. She cloaked herself in invisibility and watched from the shadows.

Baldy the god of heroes and baldness was using his sword and fighting a horde of High Demons. Gnor was using his lightning to provide back up support but the lightning was too weak to effect the High Demons. The lightning used by Gnor was useless. While Loki was struggling using his sword in battling a single High Demon. They were in trouble and right at that moment the Evil God appeared from the mouth of the cave.

"Hello fools ! I did not know that you came so early to get your punishment ! As we all know gods cannot hurt each other directly to the point of killing them, but hurting them is another matter, right ! And using proxies to hurt or kill a God is Okay right ? Ha ! Ha ! Ha !", The Evil God said in a twisted laugh.

Baldy, Gnor And Loki was being steadily pushed out of the cave by the High Demons. There were too many High Demons and they were too strong. And just at that moment the Evil God said something.

"Hey, butt ugly Goddess Sarah, come out now, so I can have a look at you. It was thanks to me that you looked so ugly ! You should thank me ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !", The Evil God shouted in a maniacal laugh.

At that moment goddess Sarah appeared and dropped her invisibility.

"What... !!! The Fock !!! Who are you ?!!", The Evil God shouted as he wet himself in his pants. Blood poured from the Evil God's nose and his face flushed red. The Evil God collapsed on the ground. And the High Demons were nowhere to be seen. All the High Demons suddenly disappeared!

At that moment Baldy appeared next to the Evil God and was stabbing him with his sword but stabbing him non-lethally causing him injuries and pain but not death. Gnor was throwing his lightning at the Evil God and Loki was kicking him.

"I am the goddess Sarah, the goddess of light and kindness. The supporter of the hero that will fight the Demon King !", goddess Sarah said in a loud and sweet voice.

"Ughh, what can I do for you ?", The Evil God whimpered as he still lying down collapsed.

"I would appreciate it if you did not use your High Demons in the battle against the humans and I won't use my angels. Is that okay with you.", goddess Sarah said with a smile.