Chapter 15 : I Need A Hero

We will start off this chapter with the song "I Need A Hero", by Bonnie Tyler. The lyrics should be, "I Need a Hero,.....  he's gotta be fat, he's gotta be bald, he's gotta be uglier than me...."

Please check out YouTube for the song. Thanks. Then let's continue with the story.

After everything was settled in the Kingdom of Colors, with the taxes sorted out, the coinage going back to the old coins and the making of the goddess Sarah religion as the official religion, there was still one very important thing the Kingdom of Colors needed, a Hero to fight the Demon King.

Goddess Sarah, her maid Juno, the heroine Sissy Potter, the love sick idiot body guard Andre, Archbishop Crowley, Jack and the Guys Gang were all staying in the Royal Capital to help the Kingdom of Colors. They were all staying at the Royal Castle as guest of the King and Prince Caspian. As for the shemale or tranny Sam the Incubus he had become a double agent and is supplying false information to the Demon King. Since the goddess Sarah had cursed him, goddess Sarah will know if Sam the tranny Incubus betrays them.

While they were staying in the Capital, Prince Caspian and the King was frantic in searching for a hero to help fight the Demon King. Finally after weeks of searching in the Kingdom of Colors, they believed they had found a Hero. Prince Caspian and the King was going to present the Hero to the goddess Sarah and her companions. While Archbishop Crowley was going to get in touch with the church of Sarah's priest and bishop in the Demon Country.

Within the throne room of the Royal Castle, goddess Sarah and her companions including Jack and the Guys Gang was waiting together with the King for Prince Caspian. Prince Caspian was suppose to bring the hero to the throne room to present the new Hero to the goddess Sarah and the King. A sound is heard as the throne room door is opening, in came Prince Caspian with a handsome young Ikemen looking man and next to him was a fat, ugly man with a bald patch.

All eyes was on the handsome young man, the Ikemen.

"Well hello, you must be the hero.", the King said happily.

"Uh . No, I am the knight escorting the Hero, Your Majesty. That's the Hero.", the handsome young man said as he pointed to the fat ugly man with a bald patch.

The fat ugly man with the bald patch was busy picking his nose and was ignoring them.

"Are you the Hero ?", The King asked sadly.

"Oi, of course I am the Hero. Don't ya know ya Heroes when you see them. See this bald patch on my head, it's the proof that I worship the god of heroes and baldness Baldy.", the fat ugly man with the bald patch said.

"Hey you look familiar. Are you Errol ?", Jack asked.

"Yeah, I am Errol, hey you are Jack, you came to help me and Jet the merchant when we were attacked by monkeys. Good to see ya.", Errol said happily.

"This man is no hero.", Vance Von Gou said.

"Oi, I would like to see you say that to my face.", Errol said with a cross face.

Vance Von Gou stepped next to Errol and faced him and said,

"This man is no Hero !" Right to Errol's face.

"Yeah, maybe I am not a true hero. I have not been blessed by Baldy.", Errol said sadly.

"Goddess Sarah, can you help us and take him to the temple of Baldy, god of heroes and baldness. Can you help in making sure he is blessed by Baldy, the god of heroes and baldness.", Prince Caspian asked.

"I think it should not be a problem for me and my companions, Prince Caspian. We would be glad to help.", goddess Sarah said with a sweet smile.

So goddess Sarah and her companions proceeded with Errol to the temple of Baldy god of heroes and baldness in the Royal Capital in the Kingdom of Colors. When they arrived at the temple which looked like ancient graeco romans ruins they could see an old man there sweeping away the dust from the ancient temple of Baldy.