Chapter 35 : Finale Part 2 Happy Ending

At the entrance of the cave in a mountain known as the "Mouth Of Hell", goddess Sarah, the heroine Sissy Potter, the bald fat ugly new Hero Errol, Jet the Merchant, Archbishop Crowley, Jack, the Guys Gang, the Royal Guards And the Church of Sarah's clerics were ready to confront the Evil God.

As Errol shouted to lead them forward, "Oi ! Come on ! Let's go ! The Evil God awaits !", he charged ahead into the cave.

The goddess Sarah and the rest of the group just sighed seeing Errol charging forward.

Confronting Errol, the fat ugly bald new Hero was golems small and big of all sizes and shapes. Errol was slowly being pushed back by the hundreds of golems pouring out of the cave. However he was managing to cut them down successfully. Errol was angry after being looked down upon by Jack and the Guys Gang. He was angry being looked down upon by Jet the Merchant. He was angry being looked down upon by the King of the Kingdom of Colors. He had pride, he had manly pride, he was not going to be looked down upon any more, that's why he was fighting like a mad man alone. He had something to prove.

Something out of the shadow came out.

"Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! Looks like my golems is more than a match for you. I should not have been so worried, as you can see our fight is being shown by my power throughout the continent of Colors to both demons as well as the humans of the Kingdom of Colors. Despair and worship me humans and demons, see how weak your hero and goddess Sarah is ! ", The Evil God said as he stepped out of the shadow.

As he said that, Sissy Potter the heroine, walked calmly towards the hundreds of golems and said, " I think you made the mistake to ignore the heroine", as she said that she smiled and moved her hands, she had two attributes of magic Earth and Water and combined no golem was a match for her. The heroine Sissy Potter moved her hands around and all the golems big and small turned to mud. Every single golem created by the Evil God had turned to mud. The Evil God no longer had an army, all he had was mud.

"What ?!", the Evil God said in shock.

As the heroine Sissy Potter rushed in together with the goddess Sarah and the rest of the group, the Evil God panicked, he used his powers and blasted a ray of darkness at Sissy Potter. She was not able to avoid it completely and was blown back to the wall of the cave but was not injured at all.

As Sissy Potter had fallen on the side of the cave, the Evil God went mad and grasped the sword of truth and rushed brandishing it intending to cut down Sissy Potter. But suddenly appearing out of nowhere was the goddess Sarah, she was blocking the Evil God with her hands outstretched protecting Sissy Potter. The Evil God hesitated, his nose bleed began again due to the beauty of goddess Sarah but he was adamant to cut down the heroine. But before he could act.

"Jet do it.", Archbishop Crowley shouted.

Jet the merchant and the true hero appeared out of nowhere and used his sword to disarm the Evil God, The Sword Of Truth was hit out of the hand of the Evil God and was grasped by the other free hand of Jet the Merchant the true hero.

The Evil God was in shock.

"Goddess Sarah, thank you for saving me, I am sorry I could not be of more help.", Sissy Potter the heroine said as she blushed.

"It's alright Sissy.", goddess Sarah said sweetly.

"Alright it's time to die", Jet the Merchant and true hero said as he used the Sword Of Truth to slash at the Evil God. The Evil God was cut by the Sword Of Truth And huge wounds appeared on his body. He fell on to the floor of the cave. The Evil God stared at Jet and said, "what happened ?". That's all he could say as he stood still and awaited his death.

"I guess you should know before the end. I knew that you would not take your defeat to the goddess Sarah lying down, I knew you would take revenge. So, I helped you, I had my spies plant the parchment to get the Sword Of Truth, the true hero's sword, the sword that can kill gods but cannot harm the true hero. The sword created by the creator god for the true hero. And it is seen here by everyone now in the Continent of Colors of your defeat by the true hero Jet and the goddess Sarah.", Archbishop Crowley said with a wry smile.

"Huh !", The Evil God said and stared blankly at Archbishop Crowley not knowing what had happened. The Evil God could not accept that he had been defeated again, tricked by a human being, an ugly bald human being called Archbishop Crowley. All he could do was stared at Jet the true hero and the goddess Sarah.

As Jet the true Hero was about to cut down the Evil God and end his life, goddess Sarah stepped forward and stretched out her arms in the same manner that she had to protect Sissy Potter from the Evil God.

"Please spare him Jet, please let him go. I do not think he is truly evil, he is just performing a function of this World. This World needs an evil God.", goddess Sarah said pleadingly.

Jet lowered the sword but still stared at the wounded Evil God.

Suddenly a ray of light hit goddess Sarah, a loud voice said,

"Goddess Sarah has now been promoted to Creation Goddess Sarah, the ruler of all gods and goddesses !"

Suddenly the goddess Sarah disappeared.

Jet the Merchant and the true hero was enveloped in light as well as the Evil God, both of them suddenly disappeared as well together with the goddess Sarah.

Suddenly in the cave a light appeared as a magic gate appeared in the cave leading to a World called Earth.

"Goddess Sarah !", Archbishop Crowley shouted.

The End.

(Note : to be continued in book three. Look for it in announcement)