Chapter 30 : Revenge of the Evil God

Let starts by listening to the song of "Star Wars the Imperial March" theme song, it's the Darth Vader song for Star Wars. Now that the mood has been set, let us begin the story. You can google it on YouTube.

The Evil God woke up from the ground in his cave known as the "Mouth Of Hell", he looked around to see if anyone is around. There is no one here, he thought. It was so quiet. Has he lost the war against the Gods of goodness. No he thought to himself, he still has a chance, if he is able to show his full power and humiliate the humans and Demons of this World, he may be able to gain his power back.

The first thing he needed to do is to get a weapon, a weapon so powerful he can use it to hold back the gods and the goddess Sarah and at the same time destroy the Hero. A smirk was forming on the Evil God's childish face.  However, the Evil God did not notice a shadow moving in his cave.

Meanwhile back at the Kingdom of Colors, the King of the Kingdom of Colors is sitting down on his throne in his throne room thinking of many things, chief among them is should this be the right time to eliminate the summoned Hero. No, he thought he still needed the summoned Hero, the current new Hero, the ugly fat bald Errol is too weak. In fact Jack and the Guys Gang each individually were stronger than the new Hero Errol. No, the King thought he would bide his time and pretend to be a good guy until he could take action. There too among the shadows, something is moving.

Archbishop Crowley had a smirk on his face thinking all his plans are going well. As he thought that, he knew more things would happen. The current person to be most careful of right now would be the Evil God and secondly it would be the King of the Kingdom of Colors. Right now he just has to pretend to the goddess Sarah that everything was fine. But he knew things were just starting to heat up.

The Evil God looked through the things of his High Demons, among them he found a parchment about the Sword of Truth, a legendary weapon that was lost centuries ago. The weapon was supposedly created by the Creation God. Father, the Evil God thought, is this the thing you are giving me to defeat my enemies. According to the parchment, the weapon is strong enough to decimate the humans and Demons of this World, it is a God killer weapon. A smile formed on the Evil God's face as he held the parchment in his hands.

According to the parchment, the sword can only be found by a god or goddess and you need the power of a god or goddess to release it from its hiding place. The ultimate weapon, the Evil God thought that this was made for him. The Evil God used his senses and searched around the World. Yes, he said in his thoughts, he sensed it, the sword is in a dungeon in another continent. The Evil God snapped his fingers and disappeared.

Meanwhile, the King of the Kingdom of Colors went down to the dungeon to see the summoned Hero, Hiro Fujisawa. Walking down the long flight of stairs, the King finally reached his destination.

"Hiro ! How are you doing ?", the King of the Kingdom of Colors said.

"What are you doing here ?", Hiro the Hero said with anger.

"I want to talk.", The King of the Kingdom of Colors said with a sly smile.

"I have nothing to say to you !", Hiro the Hero shouted angrily.

"I have a proposal for you, you could be released and become a free man.", The King of the Kingdom of Colors said nonchalantly.

"What is it ? Will it endanger my life ?", Hiro the Hero said while grasping his fist tightly.

"I want you to defeat the Evil God !", The King of the Kingdom of Colors said seriously.

"Are you kidding me ?", Hiro the Hero said.

"No, we have the holy sword and strong support from Jack and the Guys Gang. They are really strong. And then we have the goddess Sarah.", The King of the Kingdom of Colors said with a sly smile.

With the word goddess Sarah, Hiro the Hero's eyebrows arched upwards.

"I might be willing to do it if it grants me my freedom and no persecution for my past wrong doings.", Hiro the Hero said.

"I think that would not be a problem.", The King of the Kingdom of Colors said.

"Do we have a deal ?!", The King of the Kingdom of Colors added.

The King of the Kingdom of Colors put out his hand to shake the hand of Hiro the Hero. Hiro the Hero took his hand and shook it.

"Then we have a deal for your freedom and no prosecution from your past crimes. You will help me to destroy the Evil God !", The King of the Kingdom of Colors said.

"Yes, we have a deal !", Hiro the Hero said.

Meanwhile in the Demon Kingdom, the Demon King is having a game of football. In fact, he is introducing this game to the Demon Kingdom. And he is having a great time playing the game with the little old lady demoness, Clara. It was a five on five football game. It was the Demon King's team versus the little old lady demoness Clara's team.

Note : the football played by the Demon King is a game of kicking the ball into an open field into a goal field line. The more you kick the ball into the goal field line, the more points you get. The winner is the team with the most points. The American version of this game is called soccer.

As the Demon King kicked the ball into the little old lady demoness side of the field. The little old lady demoness Clara tried to block the Demon King and prevent him from scoring a point or goal. But suddenly a member of Clara's own teammates Demon One came up and blocked Clara from stopping the Demon King.

"What are you doing ?!", shouted Clara, the little old lady demoness.

"I should be asking you that. Don't you want the Demon King to be happy ? We should let the Demon King score as many goals or points as he wants, after all he is our liège.", Demon One said happily.

The little old lady demoness gripped her cane and gritted her teeth angrily.

"Demon King, lets use the next point to decide the game !", the little old lady demoness Clara said loudly.

"Very well since you are polite, I will allow it.", The Demon King said with a smile.

As the little old lady demoness Clara, kicked the ball. All of her team mates tried to stop her, Clara used her cane and started hitting them with it. When the Demon King tried to protest she hit him on the head with her cane. The Demon King fell on the ground unconscious. And Clara the little old lady demoness used her cane to get past all of the Demon King's team mates. Clara scored a spectacular goal or point by kicking the ball past the Demon King's goal field line. Afterwards she turned back towards the recovering Demon King being cuddled by Clara's team mates as well as the Demon King's team mates. She spoke out. 

"Start learning to lose boy ! I am not like some of the other toady advisors out there, I will tell the truth to your face !", the little old lady demoness Clara said proudly. And then she left the football field.

(Note : a few more chapters to go for the final, next chapter will be the continuation of the story)