Chapter 3 : Guys Gang

After the incident with Princess Sarah becoming the goddess Sarah and the information from Prince Caspian, Jack decided to form a team. A team of heroes to help Sarah, and to fight the Demon King and the Evil God. He thought who would be good members for his team. As he thought that, he thought of an old saying "keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer". And Jack's enemies in his view were the four guys that were chasing after Sarah the goddess. In his mind the enemies were Brian the flasher, the ugly Prince Jules, Prince John the stalker and finally the masochist Vance Von Gou. These four wolves has been eyeing my beautiful sister sheep which belongs to me. Could Sissy Potter be another wolf, nah I am thinking too much, thought Jack. Of course those were not his only enemies, almost all the guys in the Flowers Academy were his enemy as they were in love with his sister Sarah. Jack sometimes wished they would all disappear so he can have Sarah all to himself. As he thought of the beautiful goddess Sarah, a smile formed on his face. He decided he would do it, he would form the team with those four bastards that were after his sister to better keep an eye on them.

The next day in Brian's room he got ready to get his plan in action as he strode out of his room. He headed towards where most of those guys or his enemies would hang out. Jack strode towards the goddess Sarah, his sister.

"Good morning Sarah", Jack said sweetly while his face flushed red. Jack is still getting used to the more beautiful appearance of his cousin sister.

"Good morning, Jack", goddess Sarah said sweetly with a smile. As that happened a number of guys started covering their faces, a bit of blood could be seen near their nose area.

"Ah Sarah, I will talk you Uh later. I wanted to talk to Brian, Prince Jules, Prince John and Vance Von Gou about forming a team of adventurers after we graduate in a few months time.", Jack said sweetly.

"Oh, what about me ? I would like to join in too.", Prince Caspian who was there said.

"Uh, we don't really need you.", Jack mumbled incoherently.

"What I can't  join in ?", Prince Caspian asked.

"No, I was thinking of forming the team with these guys. I think since you are a foreigner you would probably not gel that well into the team.", Jack said as he smiled. In his mind he did not know why but he sensed Prince Caspian was dangerous. Too dangerous to have in the team of guys.

"But ahh you can join in our discussion as an observer.", Jack said with a fake smile.

"Oh, okay.", Prince Caspian said excitedly.

So Jack together with Brian Von Rhine, Prince Jules, Prince John, Vance Von Gou and Prince Caspian left for a cafe in the school to discuss the forming of the all male team of adventurers. Their purpose is to help the goddess Sarah. Once they reached a table and were seated in the cafe the discussion started.

"Ahem, my idea for forming this team is to help goddess Sarah. Any objections ?", Jack asked as he started off the discussion.

"No, I have no objections to this idea. It will allow us to help each other. And it will allow us to play to our strength and weaknesses.", Brian said with a smile on his face.

Brian Von Rhine's POV

Yes, I can finally go on the trip with goddess Sarah. I will be part of her entourage and be able to ingrate myself to her brother. I can also show this group my naked body. I can show them the benefits of sunbathing in the nude. Yes to kill two birds with one stone. This group will help me achieve that.

"I have no objection to it. I think it is a good idea.", Prince Jules said.

Prince Jules POV

Yes, with this group I have all my main competitors in one group. I may not look handsome compared to these handsome bastards but I can show Sarah how capable I am compared to these Ikemen. I will find a way to disgrace each and everyone of them. Mua Ha Ha.

"I have no objections as well, I think it will allow us to get to know each other better. This in term will allow us to form better team work. Making us stronger.", Prince John said with a smile.

Prince John's POV

Ha ha ha, finally I can spy on them at close range. Even with my stalking and spying abilities there is a limit on how much information I can get on my competitors for goddess Sarah's hand. With this group I will be able to pry out all their evil disgusting habits and parade it in front of goddess Sarah. Good luck guys after I am done with you, goddess Sarah will never look at you the same again. Every single one of your bad habits will be known by goddess Sarah, good bye competitors. Mua Ha Ha.

"I feel this group is a good idea. We will definitely be stronger as a team. Individually we might not have a chance against the Demon King but together we have a chance to beat him.", Vance Von Gou the Prime Minister son's said.

Vance Von Gou's POV

Yes, as a group if anything goes wrong I can sacrifice one of these stupid fools. After all if I can get rid of one extra competitor for Sarah's hand, I will have a better chance of capturing her heart. These idiots will be under my influence, hopefully I can make them look stupid in front of goddess Sarah. Mua Ha Ha.

Jack Von Hill's POV

Yes, I have finally gathered up all these disgusting wolves that has been after my beautiful sister Sarah. It will be a lot easier to cut them down with my rusted sword as a group. And it will be easier to control them and stop them from going after my sister Sarah. Ha ha ha.

Prince Caspian's POV

What a nice group of handsome men. They really work well together. They are so kind and good looking. Really Ikemens all of them well except for Prince Jules. But the rest really dreamy. Would not mind eating up any of them. He he he.

After a nice discussion about the group and what they bring to the table, the next agenda on the table was the naming of the group.

"I would suggest Team Heroes.", said Prince John.

"Hmm, What about The All Male Team, since we are a group of all male adventurers.", Brian suggested.

"No, no, Team Hero make it sounds arrogant. The All Male Team sounds stupid. You should all follow my advice and go for my idea called Guys Gang, it is just the perfect name. I insist on it. You don't want to be laughed at in my kingdom do you ? After all you are foreigners there. Trust me on this.", Prince Caspian said so with a smirk. Little did they know that Guys Gang is a gay show played in the Kingdom of Colors and is quite popular with the gay community there.

"Uh, Guys Gang it is I suppose. Any objections ?", Jack asked hoping there would be objections.

As the group prepared to object, Prince Caspian stared at each and every one of them.

"Uh, no objection.", Brian said with a sad face.

"No objection here.", Prince Jules said without a care.

"No.. Ah objection.", said Prince John.

"I suppose I don't have a choice. Uh, no objection here.", Vance Von Gou said.

"Fine, the name of our all male adventurer group from  now on will be a Guys Gang.", Jack said with a dejected look on his face.

"Yes ! Yes! Yes !", Prince Caspian said happily.

Thus was formed the all male adventurer group, "Guys Gang". Also the same name of the gay show in the Kingdom of Colors.

(Note : Next chapter the Bible and the preparation to go to the kingdom of Colors)